Princess Of China CHAPTER-4🦥

"TWO-FACED PRINCESS"

'But as I walked onto the stage,I saw the Four Persons that gave me the confidence, Aunt Jemima,Reni Xiang and Pei Shi.
Just as the lights were Dimming,I noticed that yuan was giving me a thumbs up which make me blush so I immediately crouched at Hyunji's back.

[Hyunji]what are you doing?

[Yui] nothing, don't mind me...

[Hyunji]oh I see,yuan is one of the camera man.

[Yui]then?

[Hyunji]idk...well I'm about to give my speech , Hold my hand tightly.

[Yui]okay.

[Hyunji] Good evening to everyone here,I just want to clarify that Yui and I just started dating 1 month ago that's why we didn't want to break it to the media and our lovely Fans of FoeCSQ since it's too early,and Yui told me that our relationship might ruined my appearance to the fans,we just want a warm welcome from you all and we sincerely apologize... thank you and have a nice night everyone.

'as Hyunji was done with his speech,I whispered to his ear...

[Yui]well that was such a nice lie hahaha.

[Hyunji] quiet, someone might here you.

'As we gigled the camera started flashing again at us.

[Hyunji]I guess this will be on the article,saying "Hyunji and his girlfriend Yui are flirting while giving a speech" hahaha...

[Yui]Such a Prediction of yours.

'We were the last ones to leave the stage cause of this stupid heels of mine.

[Hyunji] becareful you might trip.

'as we droved off I noticed Chengdu looking at us like a psycho smiling.

[Chengdu] what's with all the flirtation there?

[Yui]hey stop, it will be more believable you know.

[Chengdu]well you two didn't have to make the fans jealous.

[Yui & Hyunji]what ever...

'We arrived at the quarter and went ahead for dinner.

[Kai]hi guys, how did it went?

[Hyunji]it went natural.

[Kai]great, actually I prepared a dinner for all of us here,Han Cio helped me.

[Chengdu]wow that's awesome, let's all eat then...

’we ate,shared stories and laughing all together,it was fun here,1 month later I got my worst training ever.

[Chengdu] here's your coffee to keep you awake Yui.

[Kai]I FOUND THE BLANKET!!

[Hiuseop]I cooked a soup for you.

[Eunchan] here's your glasses.

[Han Cio]I ALSO FOUND THE FINGER MASSAGER!!!

'I was so focused on my Game...

[Hyunji]guys calm down,I promise I'll try to train Yui more,so she'd be ready.

[Chengdu]you better promise that, Because we only have 3 weeks to get prepared.

[Kai]I hope no one will notice.

[Chengdu]everyone!get on their sits and let's play 3v3, I'll pick the members.

[Yui]this is kinda fun...

[Chengdu] Hyunji, Eunchan,Han Cio and Hiuseop,Kai,Yui.Get to places everybody, Because who ever loses will treat the winning team.