Excuse me, my boyfriend's in your basement.

Y/n's p.o.v

I walked into the classroom, greeting my teacher Mr. Shaw. One time, I asked about his name. He said he was named after his great grandmother, but I don't believe him. I smiled as I sat in my desk. Me and Robin sat together, and we always did everything as such. The rest of the children walked in one by one, yet someone was missing. Billy Showalter, also known as paperboy hadn't turned up for 3 days. I thought he'd be here, but he didn't show up. Nobody seemed to notice besides his best friend, Griffin Stagg. Robin came and sat next to me, sighing and scooting his desk closer to mine until it was around a half an inch away from mine. He leaned his arm on my head, and wrapped his arms around me when the teacher left to go do something. He pulled away 20 seconds before the teacher came back. Once the teacher came back, Robin locked pinkies with me under the desk. The lesson started and me and Robin switched from locking pinkies to fully holding hands as we worked on the paper. We both turned our paper into the teacher, and had some freetime. I grabbed my book, and grabbed Robin's hand as we walked to the reading cubby. I began to read to him, holding his hand and giving off a calming aura that chilled down the class. I smiled as Robin laid his head on my shoulder. Today wasn't going to be as bad as I thought.

     I missed school the next day. However, the day after that when I was at school, Griffin Stagg hadn't shown up. I didn't know if he had been there yesterday, seeing as I wasn't, yet I was still concerned nonetheless. Griffin Stagg had been one of my friends as well, so why wouldn't I be worried? Robin noticed my anxiousness, and was way more affectionate today. He held my hand most of the day, sat right next to me at lunch, laid his head on my shoulder and almost fell asleep when I read to him today, and nearly died when I started venting to him, he was so disappointed that he couldn't prevent these feelings and thoughts. We hung out after school, spent more time together at school (if that was even possible), and had certain nights where we went on dates, had sleepovers, or just hung out longer. He was trying his hardest, and it made me feel so much better to know that someone cared about me.

    When me and Robin walked to school on Monday, It was insane. Another student was missing and presumed to be dead. I began crying. One of my best friends, Vance Hopper had disappeared that Saturday night, and I couldn't do anything about it. I cried for weeks on end after his disappearance. Robin was there for me the entire way, thick and thin.

   Except when he wasn't. One day, around 2 weeks after Vance went missing, Robin had suddenly disappeared. I knew his disappearance was the work of a kidnapper, as I had expected. Our teacher had noticed my grades were dropping, and so did my parents. Mr. Shaw had invited me over for private tutoring lessons, and my parents had made me go so I had no choice but to show up for the lessons. It was going well until Mr. Shaw went to the bathroom and hadn't come back for 30 minutes. I tip-toed over to the bathroom, and went to knock when I was distracted by angered yelling and crying from the basement. There was a voice that sounded like Robin's. "I swear, when I get out of here, the first thing I'm gonna do is kiss my boyfriend and give him a long, fucking-" I heard sobbing. Then, I peeked into the door and saw Robin. I heard Mr. Shaw sighing in the bathroom, and quickly ran back to the schoolwork area. We finished the lesson and I went back home, planning out how I was going to break my boyfriend out of that prison, basement thingy.

   I skipped school the next day, instantly running to where Mr. Shaw's house was, slamming open the door. I looked around noticing that Mr. Shaw's brother was in the house sitting on the couch. He looked at me as if I was crazy. I panted in the doorway, staring Mr. Shaw's brother in the eyes. "Can I help you?" He asked. "Yeah, this may sound weird, but my boyfriend's in your basement, can I go get him?" I bursted out. "We have a basement?" He said, confused. In his confusion, I ran into the basement, hugging Robin's frail body. He must've starved for at least a week. "Y-Y/n?" He said. I picked him up, and proceeded to walk upstairs. As I did, I noticed Mr. Shaw's outline in the front door. He charged at me, holding what seemed to be a knife in his hand. I screamed, but right before he got to me, I watched his brother lodge an axe into his head. I was holding onto Robin, curled up in a corner. Mr. Shaw's brother dropped the axe, giving us a chance to run off. I ran to my house, covered in blood and holding Robin in my arms. I ran into my room, grabbing the first aid kit, and beginning to clean out his wounds. I grabbed the roll of bandages, wrapping them around the more intense wounds, and placing Band-Aids on the less intense ones. I kissed all of them, though. No matter how intense they were, I knew it would make all of them feel better. I exited my room, entering the kitchen to make Robin some food. I cooked him some rice and some dumplings, allowing him to eat in my room. "Are you okay, darling?" I asked him, petting his hair. "I am now, thank you y/n" he said. I gave him a hug, and let him finish eating. We spent the rest of the day just laying there and cuddling as he ate his food, watching movies as well.