Don't know where you are right now

A young boy named Robin Arellano has gone missing, and nobody seems to know his location or if he is currently alive or not. Police have reported that he was abducted just a week from today near the local gas station, seeming to have been getting snacks for a study session, according to his friend Finney.

Don't know where you are right now

         "What is that?" Finney asked, looking down at the ground. There was a puddle of blood on the ground where he was going to step. He was walking home, it was exactly 3:15 and he was around 8 blocks from his house. Finney kneeled down to pick the item up once he realized what it had been. It was Robin's bandana, and it was covered in blood. Finney cried, tears falling on Robin's bloody bandana.

Did you see me on TV?

           A child named Y/N has been reported as an active violent criminal, not being able to control himself against a local citizen of our city, Albert Shaw. Y/N claims that Albert had taken Robin and four other children, their names being Billy Showalt, Griffin Stagg, Bruce Yamada, and Vance hopper. The police have no information on why this child seems to think that, but they are safe in the hospital we have placed them in.

I'll try not to starve myself.

      Breaking news, we have figured out with the help of two children who the murderer truly is. It turns out that the child named Y/n was correct, Albert Shaw had been kidnapping the children and killing them. He bought a separate property, burying the bodies in that basement and keeping the kid he had currently kidnapped in his other basement. Unfortunately, Y/N has killed themself, claiming to need to see Robin again, just one last time. The police have handled Albert Shaw, and the children mentioned earlier are safe.

Just because you're mad at me...

           If you have any information to share with us or the police about missing children or kidnappers, please, tell us.