Episode 11: Full Metal Drama

Sitting on a tree early in the sunrise, the pen races with time on the paper in the book.

"Dear diary,"

"Yeah. Total Drama still sucks. After DJ left, the food went from bad to worse. And the challenges are severely illegal. My fellow finalist was medevaced from the game yesturday. And Heather's still here, being Heather. I know I said before I wanted to leave, and I still do, but I'm kinda glad I can see in person all the drama unfolding with everyone else. Justin and Noah are at each other's throats, DJ quit, like I said, and Duncan's a really good guy to hang out with. Then there's Leshawna..."

Writing of the devil, she's running into the washrooms, with the other Screaming Gaffers following her. She's stammering to them, "Look, I promise, THAT, was not a big deal...!"

That's all the writer gets to hear as they go inside. She concludes her entry with,

"She's still mad at me. I don't blame her for being mad at me. But I kinda feel bad for what came out the other night. That's ugly right there. Maybe she knows how I feel now."

"Cross my heart and hope to die, Gwen."

With that, she puts the diary away to get up and see what's going on.

Inside, the Gaffers are staring down the showers, two of three of them having caution tape on them.

"Only one's working today?!" Tyler exclaims in surprise.

"Don't be shocked!" Heather snaps back. "A basement is wealthier than this show."

Leshawna says earnestly, "And I'd have to be crazy myself to give it up. Crazy with niceness!"

She's trying to apologize for the spa lie.

"Duncan honey, you take it."

"Nice try," He says back, "But you lied to us, and I never mess with liars."

He gets up at her face, which makes Leshawna turn away in disgust. "Or mouthwash. I got one word for you stank breath: winter mint!" 

She slaps him away and tries again.

"Harold baby? Would you like it?"

"Hex yeah!" He immediately accepts.

Duncan scoffs, "Figures. Taking the bribes."

"I don't do bribes!" Harold claims.

"Then what's with letting Leshawna suck up to you?" Duncan asks. "As far as I'm concerned, she's off the team."

"Except you're not the boss of us, Duncan!" Harold claims.

"What happened when Gwen got fired?" Duncan brings up.

He kind of is the boss of them...

"Well, we need Leshawna!" Harold counters anyway, "If she didn't want to help the team, why would she do this? She's obviously sorry!"

"Finally, someone gets it." Leshawna admits.

Harold bows, "I accept your apology, my valued somewhat untrustworthy teammate."

But when he opens the shower curtain, he finds someone occupying the shower. He's wearing a towel over his waist, but the grease marks on his skin are visible. It makes the Gaffers let out a scream when they see him.

"Justin!" Duncan scolds, "I thought you were done! I saw you there three hours ago!"

"I'm sorry, you try getting caught in the other showers having grease in them AND an eel that choked my poor beautiful neck!" Justin whines. "It's taking so much longer now to recover from it!"