dos.

SAINT LA NEGRA
MAIN RESIDENCE
HARLEM, NY
8/20/22

"Yeah, I'm going chill with some people I met at school." I spoke on the phone with Sincere, leaving out of the building where my drivers class was held. It was down the block from Harlem High so I just footed it there.

"Nah, they don't know sis." I lied smoothly, looking at the location Secoria just sent me. "Safety my heart." I mumbled, hanging up the phone. The spot she dropped to me was only a 7 minute walk, so I sent her a text letting her know I would be there shortly.

Nearing the spot, I seen a bodega and walked in. "Yooo ock! let me get a bacon, egg and cheese!" I yelled and he nodded, sending me a friendly smile. Knowing the sandwich would take like 5 minutes I went to grab me a bev and some cheddar ruffles.

While bending down to get my
chips, I felt something brush against me causing me to stand up quickly. "Yo-" I started to go off just to met with the back of that wild curly hair. "Wassup D!" I called out making him turn around with his face screwed up until he seen it was me.

"Yo, wassup ma." He smirked and shrugged. "You still coming chill wit' us?" He asked and I nodded.

"Just stopped to get some shit to eat on, you know. Y'all smoke?" I asked, hoping he said yes as I grabbed my sandwich muttering a small thank you to ock.

"Yeah, you know the vibes. smokin' on straight deads." He mumbled, as we both approached the counter. He allowed me to put my stuff up there first. "Let me get some backwoods too." I smiled, so he wouldn't card me.

"12.78." The teenager behind the register told me causing me to go in my purse but David stopped me putting a 20 on the counter. "Keep the change." He muttered before grabbing the bag and my arm.

I watched as he looked all around him and I did the same. "You don't talk alot do you?" I asked him and he shook his head no.

"I'm all about action, you feel me?" He said, looking around once again. I don't know if it was because of me but I didn't want him to feel like he had to be on edge around me. "Yo, you good?" I asked.

"Yeah just staying on my P's. You is the princess of Harlem." He said like it was a known thing, which it was.

"Look, we good. Niggas don't even know what I look like forreal and I made all of my teachers introduce me without saying my last name." I spoke trying to get him to relax. He did a little but I could still tell he was on edge. "Or is it, the beef Ddot spoke in earlier?" I asked, knowing I would go home and find out everything about them.

"Yeah, sum like that." He said briefly. We approached a nice ass brownstone making me glad this wasn't a trap house or anything. On the stairs was Secoria, Notti, Edot and Ddot.

"HEY BESTIEEE!" Notti yelled, getting up to hug me. Out the corner of my eye, I could see David briefly screw his face up but I ignored it. "How you end up with DD?" He asked after our hug.

"Shit, we ran into eachother at the store and walked together." I shrugged, grabbing my bag from David. Taking out my sandwich, I took half out then wrapped it up for after we finished smoking.

"Somebody roll tf up." Edot said sighing.

"I got the weed and woods." I informed and Notti told me to let him roll so i did. "You bet not fuck it up, this my first blunt since this morning."

"Hey frienddddd." I smiled, sitting next to Secorian but in front of DD who took the seat on the step above.

"Heyyy girl heyyyy!" She smiled then took out her phone. I watched as she went to instagram then swiped over to the camera for stories. Going to a cute filter, she put the camera on both of us. "Me and my new bestie out here on the block." She smiled and I did too, throwing up the middle finger.