You AssClass: Karma Akabane x Reader {Better Than You}

(F/N)= First name
(L/N)= Last name

--------------------------------------

You were transferred into Kunigigaoka's Class 3-E due to your bad grades. The teachers explained everything to you. How you'd end up in a classroom taught by an alien with the speed of Mach 20 and how you'd have to assassinate him before the school year ends or else, he'll blow up the Earth. He did blew up 70% of the moon, no wonder they were asking help to kill that alien.

Despite the bad rumors about the classroom, in fact, you were excited. You started making plans on how to assassinate the so-called Koro-sensei.

You sighed as you dropped your pencil, looking at your brilliant plan. You sighed due to lack of sleep lately because of the plan.

"I'm so totally going to kill that alien"

***

It was morning as you did your daily routine and started your way to go to Class 3-E. It was so far, being placed on top of a mountain and all. No wonder people didn't want to go there! But for you, you were interested about this End Class.

***

"I'm sorry sensei!" You rushed open the door to find the yellow octopus-like creature.

"Ahhh minna-san, she will be your new classmate" Koro-sensei introduced you.

"My name is (L/N) (F/N), nice to meet you!" You bowed as you let out a very happy grin, making som of the boys blush at your smile.

You turned your head towards Koro-sensei. "Wow! They really weren't lying when they told me you were strong! Koro-sensei it looks like I'll have a hard time killing you!" You told him bluntly as he turned pink and blushed at that compliment.

You quickly pressed the button you hid in your hands as those anti-sensei BB bullets spread across the floor, making Koro-sensei's tentacles explode. You took out your knife quickly and stabbed his left tentacle, he couldn't move because well, you destroyed his legs. You were gonna use your gun to fire at his right tentacle but he quickly used his speed to dodge it. Looks like he regenerates fast.

He held out your gun with a tissue as a big smirk appeared on his face. "Nice try (F/N)-san" he told you as you clicked your tongue. Damn! I was working so hard for this plan! I even had to sneak in this classroom just to set up that trap! You thought.

"(F/N)-san, please take that seat next to Karma-kun" Koro-sensei pointed at a certain red-head. You nodded and went to your seat.

The class was in awe looking at your assassination attempt. Who'd blame them? You almost took out every single damn tentacle that alien octopus had! But well, there was this certain red-head smirking... Interesting... he thought.

"Oh by the way, Karma-kun, looks like (F/N)-san is better than you!" Koro-sensei teased him as a light blush appeared on his face as most of the class chuckled. You felt proud about your plan despite it failing.He turned his head towards you and smirked. "I'll show you I'm better than you (F/N)-san"

***

As lunch time started, most of the girls started to form a circle around you. "That's amazing (L/N)-san! How did you come up with that plan? By the way, I'm Kayano Kaede! Please call me Kaede!" The green haired told you.

"Thank you, Kaede-chan, I just planned that before I went here." You chuckled a bit.

"(L/N)-san, any assassinating tips?" A blue haired girl asked as she flipped her tiny notebook.

"Hmmm... make plans, I guess. If it doesn't work out then have a back-up plan or anything" you told the girl.

"Ah by the way, my name is Nagisa Shiota!" She told you as she let out a small smile and shaked your hand.

"Oh Nagisa-kun's a boy by the way, (F/N)-chan!" Kaede added.

'WAIT-- SHE LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE A GIRL!!!! I thought traps like these only existed in anime!' You thought.

"Hey~" Someone whispered in your ear as it sent chills down to your spine.

"Akabane Karma." He introduced.

"What do you need Akabane-san?" You asked the male, he smirked.

"I'll show you I'm better than you, (F/N). I won't let my pride be beaten easily by the likes of you"

"Your on, Karma!" You grinned. You knew from that moment, you were rivals.

***

As Koro-sensei sat down on his chair to relax, one of his tentacles came off. Karma again huh?

.....

When Koro-sensei was walking along the halls you "accidentally" stepped on one if his tentacles making them come off. (You planted peices of that anti-sensei knife on the bottom of your shoes)

***

You and Karma looked at each other during class. Thunder-like effects shown in your eyes. (Lol) You despised him as much as he hated you. "Karma-kun! (F/N)-chan! Please stop doing your lover's quarrel in class!" Koro-sensei spoke as the rest of the class laughed.

You turned red and muttered "No way would I like Karma", Karma was as pissed off as you but as you turned around you saw him smirk. I bet he's planning something...

"Anyway, time for a short test!" Koro-sensei announced as he gave test papers. A surprise test? Noooo!!! You thought. You were bad at tests, that's why you were sent to 3-E after all.

***

Classes were done and you were about to go home when someone grabbed your shoulder. You turned around to see the red-head you despised so much.

"So we ended up with a 5-5 score huh?" Karma spoke. You did end up having a small "see who can hurt Koro-sensei the most" contest.

"Yeah, what about it?" You asked.

"Let's finish the contest once in for all" he told you.

"But first..." he spoke.

"Eeehhh??? So (F/N) is bad at Math, huh?" He teased as he held out his test paper.

"So? That doesn't mean anything! So what? I hate math!" You told him as you were blushing a bit.

"It does mean I'm better than you" he teased. Stupid Karma!

"Shut up!" You huffed as you crossed your arms.

He went closer to you and spoke

"I can teach you if you want" he told you as he smiled. Innocently this time.

"No thanks"

"You're gonna fail if you keep sucking at Math" he smirked. You sighed.

"Fine, teach me" you finally admit defeat.

"One condition though" he told you as you looked at him confused.

He leaned in closer and pressed his lips against yours. Your eyes widened as your heart started beating faster. When he pulled away, he saw how your face turned red and smirked at this. He chuckled as he spoke

"Not only am I good at assassinating and being smart but I'm also good a kisser. See? I'm way better than you"