{Extended Ending~}

"Not only am I good at assassinating and being smart but I'm also good a kisser. See? I'm way better than you"

"Shut up! You're not that good!" You told Karma as you crossed your arms. He's not that good of a kisser! You thought but quickly blushed when you remembered that Karma kissed you.

"Eh? Do I need to kiss you one more time so you'll know?" He teased as he leaned closer to your face.

You ran away as he chased you. Gah! Stop Karma! Your heart was beating way too fast, you couldn't bear it.

He wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Caught you~" he cooed. You blushed at the fact he was hugging you from behind.

"Now tell me I'm better~" he teased.

"No! I won't accept defeat, Akabane Karma!" You pouted as he chuckled. He was amused at your tsundere actions.

He kissed your head making you blush even redder this time. He whispered

"Now tell me who's better"

You turned around and grabbed his shirt, pulling him closer to you and finally, you pressed your lips on his. He kissed back. When you both pulled away you covered you're blushing face with the back of your hand.

"See? You're not that a good kisser!" You told him. Why the hell did I do that?! You thought.

He chuckled a bit as he hugged you. He lets out a smirk as he whispers in your ear.

"Just tell me if I need to kiss you again (F-N) just so you could know I'm way better at kissing than you~"