06

It was way past noon when Will received the call from Alana promising to visit him .

Sweet Dr Bloom. The collegue of Hannibal Lectter . How did she feel when she found out that The Ripper was right beneath her nose all these years. If Will was not in a sorry state himself he would have definitely found it rather funny and amusing. But he couldn't really hate Alana beside she is one of the very few people who can put up with his crazy even though she called it friendship all he could see was pity on her eyes as she handled him like a broken child.

He sat down on his sofa looking at the window he had seen Hannibal last night and chuckled to himself .

'Maybe I should get myself checked in the asylum before they drag me there.'

He was brought out of his thoughts when he heard his dogs barking at the door. Cautiously he crept towards the door and saw Alana walking towards the house followed by a dog close by.

"Didn't hear you drive up. " Will said opening the door and letting the dogs out.

She looked at him " hybrid. Good for stalking." She said smiling.

"Looks like I caught your passion. " Alan said looking at the dog she brought which was now running around with his dogs.

Will nooded "What's her name ."

"Applesauce. "

Will looked at Alana pointedly to which she replied blushing ".......she likes Applesauce. "
Will cracked a lazy smile as they watched the dogs run around.

"How are you feeling?" Alana asked looking at him

"Same as usual. Unstable. "Will chuckled

"About........hannibal ? "

"We did our job Alana . No longer will The Ripper strike again . How do you feel. "

"Shocked go be honest. He didn't seem like a bad man. What we had was just collegue relationship......."she said looking at him with a meaning ful gaze as she slowlystarted to get closer to him.

"Well ........same here . "Will said shrugging

Alana chuckled "are you sure about that?"

Will frowned a bit confused
"I......."

Suddenly he saw a figure lurking on the edge of the trees

Will suddenly felt a clod breeze as he realised that the figure was getting closer. The vision looked exactly like hannibal he saw since yesterday only thus time it had a cold gaze piercing at them instead of the blank confused look.

'Just I my head.'Will thought nervously. It wasn't supposed to be here anymore  he had taken his medications and didn't have any headache.

Just then Applesause barked snapping him out of his thoughts. He looked in horro as the dog was soon joined by his own dogs barking at the vision.

"Will ? Will hey can you hear me ?"

Will looked at Alana who seemed to not notice the vision was slowly walking towards them as the dogs barked at it.

"Can.......can you see it ?"Will asked slowly sweats forming on his back.

"See what ? " Alan asked looking around.

Will looked back at the figure which was now watching them. If she couldn't see it but the dogs could ?? How can his hallucination be seen by another person. Thoug the vision looked harmless ge didn't want to risk alana getting hurt.

"Ahhh must have been a racoon they were probably startled by the dogs. "

He looked at the sky

"It's getting dark . You should probably head back home. "

Alana looked at his cautiously an nooded
."Yes I should get going. Call me if you need me won't you will ? "

Will tried to smile and nooxed

He watched as Alana and Applesaue drive away feeling of dread on the pit of his stomach

He slowly turned around once he made sure that the car was far gone. The dogs were now gathered around hannibal some looking cautious while hannibal was looking back at them.

"So........they can see you ?" Will said in a  husky voice

"Yes it appears so. "  hannibL replied looking back at him.

"What are you?"

"I wish I knew. Is your name .........will?"
Hannibal asked sounding uncertain.
"The lady said that name few times "

"Yes. I am Will. She is Alana . You .......your Hannibal. "Will said getting back in the house followed by his dogs

HannibL scrunched his face "hannibal..."

He repeated his name as if it was a foreign concept to him.

"So. I do know you. Or you know of me"

"We were......... "Will stumbled
'Are you sure abut that 'alanas voice rang out to him
"..........Co workers type people."Will said taking out a bottle of whiskey.

The last rays of sunlight started to fade as will sat on his sofa opening the bottle while hannibal took the chair besides him.

The silence surrounded the house as Will and Hannibal sat there silently.
Just like they used to long before everything happened .

The silence hsd never bothered them before. But this time Will knew the hannibal on his side was not the same. He silently observed the man who looked deep in his thoughts as Will himself was trying to bring out theories about what was going on and had came into conclusion.

Will was never religious or believed in the concept of a higher divine power. But now before him sat a man resembling the man who died just about fifty hours ago . The man he couldn't save .

But what could he do. No one would beleive him. For a moment he had considered calling Jack but chuckled to him self . What would he tell the man

'Jack help. I am being haunted by a ghost ? I am being haunted by the ghost of The Ripper?? I am being haunted by a ghost who has amnesia ??'

All those reason sound absurd to him. And Jack would have him institutionalised before Will could even blink.

Will rubbed his face frustrated and tired. For some one who could see a ghost he was acting quite normally . Must be because he had seen more alarming things in his life but didn't know if he should be grateful for it or just pity his life.

"So..............am I dead ?" Hannibals small voice rang out to him.

Will looked at him the lamp light illuminating his bluish pale body. With a heavy heart filled with guilt and Despair he said softly

"Yes . Yes you are dead. "