015

The Verger Manor was a huge estate. Will and Hannibal silently sneaked into the Esttate.

"We should call Jack ."hannibal suggested
"By the time they get here with a warrant Abigail will be long gone from here. We sneak in get her out then go tk Jack."Will argued.

No one noticed the camera following Will.

They moved silently searching the rooms when hannibal stiffened

"Welcome Mr Graham ." A voice rang out . "We were not expecting you so early. "

As Wills eyes git used to the dark he recognised the man. It was the guard from Abigails school.

"Like father like daughter. So persistent and nosy." He mocked

"Where is abigail?" Will asked reaching out for his gun.

"She is here. Safe for now. Mr Verger will meet you in few hours. Till then Good Night Mr Graham. Cordell your right in time" He said darkly

Will didn't even have time to register the man behind him when he felt a prickle of needle on his neck and instantly his vision went black.

"Willium!!!" Hannibal screamed as he felt like he was yanked away.

Hannibal's eyes opened widely as he looked around the dark room. The little table light illuminating the room and the sounds of machine beeping and an oxygen mask .

"Hannibal. Welcome back." A japnese women rushed beside his bed as he looked at her.

"Your terrible injured . And were in a coma . Don't move. " Chyioh whispered.

"Chiyoh.........please do me a favour." Hannibal croaked out from the oxygen mask still weak.

"What is it hannibal."

"Save Will Graham. Save Abigail. Please Save my family. "

Will didn't know how long he was knocked out. He slowly opened his eyes.

"Daddy . Dad wake up. "Abigails voice woke him up instantly.

"A....abigail??"He said opening his eyes widely. And there was Abigail. Mostly unharmed except for the blue bruise on her face.

"Ahhh.......you must be the baby daddy. Forgive me if I don't offer you a cigar". Mason said stepping down the stairs.
They were un a big farm like area and below them were pigs in many stables.

Abigail was tied up with a rope as Will slowly git up from thw ground . Still in daze .

"You were knicked out for few hours Mr Graham. We were tired of waiting for you."

"What did you do to her?" Will asked with venom in his voice

"Ahhh noting till now. Just had to smack her few times. She was getting uncontrollable. Let her join my school . I will keep her in line . "Mason said eyeing Abigail which enraged Will to the core of his bone.

"What do you want ?" Will spitted out

"Ahhh you see Lecter cost me my family. My dear little sister ran away because of him. I wanted to kill and consume him alive . But since he isn't......I guess his little made beleive family would be enough . You see these pigs beneath us Mr Graham . They are hybrid pigs. Big forest wild pigs . They can eat anything. Even human flesh." Mason said stepping threateningly towards Abigail.

"Don't you dare do that." Will thundered rushing towards Mason and Abigail. The men trying to stop Will as he swung his fists getting one right on the neck. He swiftly kicked the other on the chest.

They were quickly surrounding Will as he frantically tried to reach Abigail. Just then a shot rang out and one of the man fell down blood pooled beneath him .

During the confusion Will snatched the gun of another man and shot him . Few more shots rang out from the roof as more men got shot. Within seconds there were bodies of the men surrounding them.

Wills pupil got bigger as darkness within him grew out as he stalked towards Mason who was now lookingfor and way to escape.

He grabbed Mason by his neck and smashed his fist on his face couple of.
The hate he felt for Mason was undeniable. The way he looked at his daughter was sickening. After he was done Masons grace was a bloody mass.
He threw the man aside in discust as he freed Abigail from her bounds. He then proceeded to call Jack still shaking.

"Dad . Behind you." Abigail screamed as Will felt a sharp pain on his abdomen. He looked down to see that Mason had stabbed him.

"We stab the pigs here to see how fat they are. You don't seem like you have much fat. "Mason croaked out letting go of the knife as Jack scremed his name from the phone which fell out of Wills grip and breaking away.

Will let out a smile as he took the knife out and tossed it to Abigail who was behind Mason.

A dark look crossed her face as she gutted Mason with the knife and twist it from one side of his stomach to another.

"And neither do you." She concluded as blood pooled beneath them.
"What should we do with him Abigail. " Will asked giving her the choice . She looked coldly towards the bleeding man and back to her father.

"What ever you think is the best Dad."

Will nooded as Mason struggled backwards from the pair. He pulled the man up. The wild pigs were getting anxious by the coppery smell of blood and were banging over the walls.

Will loooked at Mason Verger in the eyes for the first time as he pushed the man below into the pigs who tore his body to shreds.

Abigail and Will stumbled out of the farmhouse quitely as the moon shone brightly . Due to exhaustion Abigail quickly fell asleep as Will tended to his wound. They were both far from the estate and waited for Jack and the Police.

Will saw a figure slowly approChing them. She was a tall japnese women with a shrap rifel hanging on her shoulder.

"Will Graham ." She whispered
Will nodded. "Chiyoh ?"

"Yes that is me."she said looling at him intensely.

"And.......hannibal......?"

"He will live . He just came out of coma and immediately told me your location" she said looking curiously at him

"Yes . Yes . Soul mate thing . " will replied unbeleivingly.

"Your a strange creature Will Graham. Starnge and lucky . To have found your other half who loves you and cherizhes you till death and beyond. "

"Yes. Lucky and foolish . "Will spitted out.

Chiyoh held out her phone. "He wants to talk to you."

Will looked at the phone for few seconds beofre taking it.

"Hello" wills voice cracked

"Hello Willum. "Hannibals weak voice answerd him

"Your......alive." will said with emotion gripping his voice

"You fought well my dear. Is she safe.?"

Will looked down at Abigails sleeping form "Yes . Yes she is . She was a fighter a hunter ,hannibal."

"She is your daughter. "Hannibal concluded

"Our......daughter. " wills voice hardened.

After a few sexonnd of silence hannibal whispered through the phone
"I forgive you Willium. Will you forgive me?"

Tears blured Wills vision as he chocked out
"Of course i do you bastrad. I do. Come back to us hannibal.........don't leave me here ."
Hannibal let out a breath of relief.

The blare of sirens rang out from a distsnce.

"Good bye my dear. I will see you soon." Hannibal said as the phone cut off and Chiyoh disappeared within the trees.