1: Off to the barbeque place!

It was a typical day of your life. Getting up from bed, doing your hygiene, picking out an outfit to wear for work, making breakfast on the go and eating it during traffic, all that boring stuff. But what makes you look forward to your day is some hot guy in your workplace. He's huge! Big muscles, taller than most of the door frames at work, and he's blessed with a voice that you can listen to all day and never get tired of.

You would always think about how you guys are as a couple, what type of lover Luca could be. Would he be like those overprotective guys? Probably a guy who puts loads of effort into your relationship. The possibilities are endless! But of course, you aren't so confident of getting together with the man. There is a possibility but it's better to enjoy what you have for now, right?

You arrive at your workplace's building, you park in your usual spot and enter. "Morning, what's for breakfast today?" Your dear friend Vox asked. Actually, Vox is more of someone you look up to rather than a friend, you're quite scared of him actually. His deep voice can make anyone's stomach drop. "Nothing much, I just ate some stuff I grabbed out of the fridge." You answered. Vox snorts lightly and continues on with whatever he's working with.

"Oh you're here! Just wanted to say Reimu needs your help in editing her work." Aia was your department's manager, she's in charge of distributing the work evenly. You nodded as a reply to what she asked you. You wrote emails first, replying to deals and plans. While you were typing, you heard familiar heavy footsteps that made you peek up from your work cubicle.

"Morning, I got stuck in traffic. It was heavier than I thought." The man you dream of said, placing his bag in his cubicle. "Why am I not surprised you memorize his footsteps?" Vox whispered, chuckled right after you lightly hit him. "Also, since it's a Friday, I was wondering if we could go out together for some barbeque again as friend bonding time." Aia popped her head out of her office's door frame. Everyone in the team agrees, 'sounds good' and 'sure' can be heard here and there.

After doing some work and helping colleagues around, you yawn as you stretch from your office chair, tearing up a bit. "Looks like we're all done for today, pack it up guys, time to go out!" Aia says cheerfully. As you get up to get your bag, someone calls your name and taps your shoulder. "Hey.. Sorry to bother you but is it alright if you check my work..? I'm not really sure if I did it right." Luca asks, a bit embarrassed from having to ask help.

You felt your cheeks heat up a bit and tried not to tense up, "Of course, you're not a bother to me." You try to say casually. You walk over to his cubicle and he invites you to sit on his chair. He stands beside you as you scroll through his document. "I think it's pretty good, you've got nothing to worry about." You say as you still scroll through. "No no, not that part. I meant this one." He holds your hand on the mouse, scrolling and pointing to where he was pertaining to.

You tensed up, almost jumping at the feeling. But to save your dignity, you brushed it off, well at least tried. Your heart started racing a bit more, you couldn't look at him at this point. You tried focussing on his work but you just couldn't get your mind off what happened moments ago. "Um.. there's just a few grammar mistakes here and there but it's all good!" You say, hastily getting off from his chair, "Great work, Kaneshiro." You say as you walk over to your spot to grab your bag. "Now that it was a show, you should try being in the entertainment department." You shushed Vox as he chuckled.

"Off to the barbeque place~☆!" Aia says