The News.

*Louis Point of View.*

Niall's face drains of all color and the phone drops from his hand. It hits the floor and I hear the faint sound of the Logan girl on the other end of the line, trying to talk to Niall.

I shake Niall lightly and he looks into my eyes. He is crying. This isn't good. I pick up the phone and begin to talk to Logan.

"Love," I say into the phone.

"Where's Niall?" she asks in a panicky voice. Her American accent is too cute.

"He's in a pretty shocked state, love," I say, nudging Niall with my foot, "Be gentle, he's coming back onto the phone."

Niall takes the phone from my hand and rushes from the room. I wonder what all this is about. What ever it is, it obviously isn't good.

*Niall's Point of View.*

I run downstairs and outside. I sink into a lawn chair and breath heavily into the phone for a moment. I hear Logan crying on the other side of the phone. I take a deep, steadying breath and muster the courage to talk to her.

"Are you sure, Logan?" I ask, tears stinging my eyes.

"Ye-yes," she gasps.

"Oh my god," I sigh, tears flowing down my face.

What will the lads say? What am I going to do? This could ruin my career. Oh my god, this could ruin One Direction.

"We have to keep it," I automatically blurt. I can't be the reason a new life is never born. It's my fault this child is going to be born, I've got to deal with it.

"So adoption isn't a choice?" she asks harshly.

"No!" I gasp.

For some reason, I can't think of giving my child away like a puppy. I can't. I just can't.

"Niall," she cries, "I'm only nineteen and you're a world famous pop star. Adoption is the only choice."

"NO!" I yell, getting up from my seat, "If you don't want the baby then the boys and I will take it. We'll raise it. I'm not going to pawn my child off to someone else."

She sighs on the other end of the line. I know I've won the fight. "Come to New York as soon as possible. We need to talk about this."

Then, before I can say anything, she hangs up.

*Logan's Point of View.*

I hang up the phone before Niall can say anything more. He isn't going to let me put the baby up for adoption. The only reason I considered adoption is because I don't want my child to have a broken home like I had.

My dad was never around and my mom tried her hardest to raise me right but she got me, a nineteen year old pregnant party animal. My mother should be so proud.

The only way I will not give this child up for adoption is if Niall and I give it a go at a relationship. I'm not so sure we could make it. I just don't want my baby to be in a broken family and I know that it will be.

I curl up in bed and cry. I can't handle this right now. Why did I have to meet Niall Horan? Why did I agree to let him take me home? Why.