The Dorms (MIGHT BE SHORT)

Y/N's POV:

Mabel takes me to a hallway of dorms.

"This is the dorm hallway! This is where all the helpers and servants sleep and relax!" She says ecstatic.

I look around......everything looks so.....nice.

"Thank you Miss Ma-"

Mabel cut me off, "But none of these are yours.... there's an extra dorm near me and Cappy's room. That will be your room, since you're my personal servant and all."

She pulled me by the wrist and led me to a room and opened the door. "This is your room. You can decorate however you'd like.....we can go shopping for things to decorate your room tomorrow, since your first day of work isn't until this weekend."

I smile at Mabel's kind welcomes and decide to walk in the room.

Talk about MASSIVE.

I decided to look around. There was a literal QUEEN sized bed on the right.

On the left was a nice bookshelf FILLED with different kinds of potion and spell books.

I had always felt intrigued to magic.....like once I learned one thing, I felt like I need to learn another.

I walked over to the bookshelf and examined the books.

"Potions for Beginners"

I picked the book up and started flipping through it.

Mabel walked over to me and chuckled. "You like magic? Why don't we try to make some potions in my room?"

I stared at Mabel in shock.

She knew how to make potions?!?!

I nodded excitingly. Mabel grabbed my hand and took me to the room on the left of mine. She opened the door to reveal an even more MASSIVE room than mine!

Like massive times a thousand, people!

There were two sides of the room, one side was grey, neat, tidy, and looked like an aesthetic type of room.

While the other side was an organized chaos, it looked like a neon aesthetic, kinda.

I was guessing the neon side was Mabel's part of the room. She walked me over to a cauldron and brought out a few ingredients.

She taught me how to make a few potions and spells, we (and by we I mean Mabel) even got yelled at by Cappy for making a mess.

I hung out with Cappy and Mabel for a while until it was late.

"We can hang out more tomorrow!" Mabel said as she dropped me off at my room.

I felt SO tired. It had been a stressful, long day. I changed into nice pajamas and snuggled under my covers. I soon fell fast asleep.

((Sorry it's short! I promise the next chapter will be better! I might even rewrite this.....idk)

Word count: 446 words