9- New version

A YEAR HAD PASSED AND THAT'S ALL BRIANNA WANTED

A YEAR HAD PASSED AND THAT'S ALL BRIANNA WANTED. A FORGETTING OF THE PAST. JUST TO MAKE THE PAST A HISTORY.

But could she though? With the only thing that was left in her mind was the only person that had given her feelings again?

She hadn't been in touch with Diana or Bruce ever since Clark's death. She stopped being the hero everyone wanted her to be.

She lost parts of herself that she didn't want to lose. But she didn't care anymore. She's changed. She turned coldhearted and turned into a complete mess with herself.

Moving on, Brianna thought she could end it. End her life. She wasn't planning to live anymore but something was stopping her that she couldn't explain.

There she was standing now, in front of the man she had loved once. She stared at the name that was written in the grave stone.

Clark Joseph Kent

Her hands stuffed inside her cloaks pockets she was wearing and staring down the grave. She had nothing else to do than visiting his grave every month.

Ever since he died, Brianna hadn't felt anything but darkness. She felt darkness inside of her.

She never wanted a cold heart. She never wanted to turn out like today but she did. And she enjoyed it. She didn't care at all.

Suddenly, her phone rang as she pulled it out to see the number and placed it on her ear. "What."

"It's Bruce. I was thinking that you could come over at my place so we could discuss some things."

Her eyes moved up in the distance with knitted brows as she wondered why how he got her number and why he would want to discuss some things out.

She let out a sigh through her nose as she answered. "Okay. Just give me your address and i'll be there."

She moved the phone away and clicked it on decline as she tugged it back into her pocket as her eyes found the presence in front of her again.

Her eyes didn't leave the written name as she let out a defeated sigh and made her way to the car behind her.

The worst news was, she's pregnant.

✧────────────✧

It had been less than an hour as Brianna arrived in Bruce's building. It looked quiet luxurious to Brianna's surrounding.