Frozen Love

Reading Key:

Italic: Monster Voice

Z̴a̶l̴g̷o̴:̷Y̷/̷n̸'̵s̴ ̴M̷o̵n̴s̴t̷e̶r̸ ̶V̷o̷i̷c̵e̶

'Word': Thoughts

"Word": Quotation

(Word): Action During Dialogue

Y/n POV:

I was sitting at the newspaper stand by myself since the others were getting food for breakfast, I was reading the Complete Book of Tales and Poems of Edgar Allen Poe while Cerberus was at my feet and drinking some coffee. I pet his left head and felt him shake like he was cold, this made concerned to wonder why until I heard someone approach us. I looked up closing my book to see a girl with long purple hair wearing a jacket for a shirt that covered her skirt, she looked at my book picked it up to see what tale I was on.

 I looked up closing my book to see a girl with long purple hair wearing a jacket for a shirt that covered her skirt, she looked at my book picked it up to see what tale I was on

???: Never met someone who also reads Poe's work, what's your favorite story from him? (She carefully flipped through each of the pages)

Y/n: I actually am a fan of the Tell Tell Heart. (I chuckled a bit as I saw it aloud) I know sounds ridiculous, but I feel it covers the moral of guilt and innocence very well.

???: Most people wouldn't be able to give an answer like that, they would just say "Quote the Raven"

Y/n: Really does get annoying on that. (I stood up from my chair and realized she was barely at shoulders level) There anything I can help you with?

???: Do you have any of the newspaper articles from last week? I missed it since you were out.

Y/n: I can make you one. (I held up a paper while crumbling it and tossed it into the air, I caught the paper to show it was now last week news articles) Here you go, one newspaper.

???: Nice trick. (She grabbed the newspaper from my hand and started walking away) See you around.

Y/n: See you. (I held my hand as I felt it relaxed like I dipped it in ice) Same feeling... could it be I've bumped into her before?

Cerberus: Master, she is cold. (He shivered as curled up to me)

Y/n: She definitely is. (I reached out for my book and realized it wasn't there) Well dang, I got robbed.

Cerberus: Should I hunt her down?

Y/n: It's okay, I'll get it back. (I grabbed my cup to see the coffee was frozen like a block of ice) Apparently I'm done with my coffee...

Moka: Hey Y/n! (She waved while holding a tray of cups) How many papers have we given out?

Y/n: Pretty much got rid of the entire stack. (I stood up looking at the cups) Is that for us?

Moka: Yeah, I got some tea since I don't think the others drink coffee.

Y/n: That'll work. (I grabbed one of the cups and drank from it) Earl Gray?