IV, fake it till you make it

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
( IV, fake it till you make it )

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━( IV, fake it till you make it )

She knew this was going to be a bad idea. She had that itching, goosebump feeling that something was going to burn. Maybe a person or a relationship, she could only be curious with her options. She learned to expect the unexpected. "Iris, you came!" A slurred and drunk voice exclaimed from behind her. Eleanor had left her only a few minutes ago to fulfill her side of the plan, now it was time for Iris'.

          "How could I miss it?" Iris turned around, tilting her head at her ex-girlfriend, "The great vine had some important things to spread about this party."

          Lilah hummed, smirking, "Did the great vine tell you anything else?" Iris wasn't stupid. She knew what Lilah was trying to do, which made Iris realize something she cringed at.

          Drea Torres was right.

No matter how attractive Iris thought Drea Torres was, she knew she could never give that girl the satisfaction of being right. It practically threw all her hard work of making the girl angry to the ground.

     The brunette sighed, "Nope. Only heard about the endless amount of drinks." Lilah smiled at her, gripping her wrist and dragging her towards the outside area near the pool. "C'mon, let me introduce you to my friends."

     The ex-girlfriend led her to the decorated and expensive pool area where a group of people laid on sun chairs like a small Mean Girls cult. My Boo by Ghost Town DJs played off the loud speakers. "Guys, meet my close friend, Iris. Iris, meet the group." Lilah winked at her before Iris sent a small wave to them.

  "A friend of Lilah's is a friend of ours." A small brunette smiled and raised her eyebrows, as if she was eyeing Iris like a fresh piece of meat. "I'm Meghan." She turned to the others and gave them a pointed look to introduce themselves.