V, kids in america

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
( V, kids in america )

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━( V, kids in america )

warning: relationship abuse, emetophobia━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

emetophobia
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

WINTER.

                  The seasons quickly changed from fall to winter in a blink of an eye. Much like the fast passing seasons, the Senior Ring Ceremony quickly approached with an spotless plan in set. Iris wore a small, white, tight sequen dress with a small cutout at her thigh. Her and Drea had gone shopping together, both of them needing a point of "relaxation". On the topic of Drea, the two had gotten fairly close in the matter of a few weeks. The Latina cursed at herself internally for Iris creating such a soft spot in her heart for her.

                  Oh, how things had changed.

                Iris smiled at Drea who walked down the small isle and towards the kitchen, the two of them passing by each other only for a second. "You look hot."

               "I could say the same thing about you, Ms Torres." The brunette winked before brushing shoulders with her, walking down the opposite way where Lilah was beckoning her over. "Well, don't you just look dashing."

                "Thanks, Lilah." She sent her a small smile, "Wanna take pictures?"

              "I was wondering when you would ask me." Lilah sickly smiled with a charming grin that Iris used to fall on her knees for. But times where changingshe was changing.

                 "We have an announcement from your senior class president, Max Broussard." A man passed him a microphone as the entire senior class sat down in their respective seats, cheering for him. "Hey! There we go! Keep the cheering!" He let the applause and the cheers run until his face blushed, "Thank you. Welcome. Welcome, seniors."