Author's Note/Content Warnings/Art :)

BONJOUR, HOLA, HI, HELLO!

Since I'm cross-posting this from AO3 & publishing in a different format, I'm putting some missing information in here.

This is rated PG-13. There's swear words in here (oh shit!) and some mature content that a younger audience may find upsetting. Content warnings include (underaged) alcohol use and self-harm. These are heavily implied throughout the story, but I'll give an extra content warning at the beginning of the chapters where they are explicit, and a summary at the end in case you've skipped over it. Use your best judgement. 

The first four chapters were inspired by David Rhombus's Dirt Lifter PMV and things I was dealing with at that time. Watch it above or here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cttgWFFPVTY. After that I went off and made my own AU based on teen angst bullshit. Expect projection and Craigson/Mapbadge in the later chapters. 

This is a completed book, but extra one-shot regarding this au will be posted in my one-shot book (to keep things in their right places). 

Character designs below! All art is by David Rhombus (please subscribe to them on Youtube and give them your money). 

 Leave a like and comment please! I hope you like the fic!