Off to Alubasta!/ Luffy Saved!

Soon after Luffy's Fight against, Crocodile all of you began to move through the city and the desert with what Little water you can all recover as you all Kept on running Just to avoid Crocodile!

Usopp: Oh God I hope Luffy is Fine!!

Y/n: Don't worry I trust him, He'll be Okay

Just then A Massive Mushroom cloud of Sand appeared in the distance and that was where Luffy was!

Everyone: ...

Math: Luffy...

Y/n: C-Crocodile, YOU BASTARD!!!

You then tried to charge back to fight Crocodile yourself but everyone stopped you But you were still Pulling Foward!

Y/n: YOU FUCKER!!! I'LL KILL YOU!!!

Nami: Y/n calm down! He'll Kill you too!

Math: Yeah, and Luffy would want us to Live!

You soon then stopped as you fell to the ground crying, and Math even though was about to cry himself, Held strong Just for you.

Y/n: (Crying) Why... Why... Why Luffy, why did you Die...

Zoro: We have to Keep Moving everyone or else Crocodile will find us

Nojiko: But how? We have nothing to carry us!

Just then A Giant crab appeared with Juvia, Happy, and Chopper riding on top!

Juvia: Hi Darling, I got us this Crab!

Y/n: ...

Juvia: Darling is something wrong?

Math: Bro, It's Okay. Luffy is Strong, and if he's Alive he'll meet us at Arabasta, which I know he will

Y/n: Thanks Math... Let's continue

You all then Hopped on as you took the Reigns!

Y/n: Alright Everyone, I was the 1st Mate so I'm in charge now. Now Crab, Yip Yip!

But the Crab didn't Move.

Y/n: What's going on?

Chopper: Well His Name is Pinchers, and you have to say Please

Y/n: Oh Sorry, Would you please go Pinchers?

Pinchers then took Off! 

Gajeel: Oh God I forgot about Motion sickness... BLEEEGH!

Usopp: HAHAHAHAHA! Take that Gajeel, Usopp The Great can Travel anywhere!

Gajeel: I can, Still, BLEGH! Hurt you...

And Natsu was doing the same but Wendy was Okay thanks to her Healing Magic, Soon you all began to move until you were about to cross A River!

Alvida: Guys I don't think we can Make it!

Gajeel: I know how to make him move faster

Gajeel then Created an Iron club to Bonk Pinchers over the head with!

Chopper: GAJEEL NO! Pinchers like Dancer girls!

Girls: Oh, Geez...

Zoro: Wow first A Perverted Cook, A Perverted Camel, and Now A Perverted Crab

Sanji: HEY DON'T PUT ME IN WITH THOSE TWO!!

The Girls then got ahead and Began to dance Making Pinchers have Huge hearts in his eyes as he chased after them and soon he began going through the River!

Usopp: YES! WE'RE SAFE!

Y/n: Guys Look!

The Kung fu Dugongs were helping all of you cross!

Y/n: Thank you, Guys!!

The Kung fu Dugongs all then began to wave back as you all continued to Travel Until Pinchers finally stopped.

Y/n: Thanks Pinchers! Now how are we going to get the rest of the way there?

Just then There was A Dustcloud heading your way!

Sanji: Is that Crocodile?

Vivi: No! It's Carue and the Super Sonic Duck Squadron!

Vivi: Carue did you give the message to my Father?

Carue: Quack!!

Chopper: Carue said that he did, and he's come with Reinforcements to bring us all back to Arabasta!

Y/n: Great! Everyone Hop On!

Natsu: I'm Taking Happy with me

Wendy: I'm Taking Carla with me

Gajeel: I don't have A Partner

Math: He maybe you'll get A Partner next Saga

Gajeel: What do you mean?

Math: Oh Nothing

Y/n: Alright everyone Let's go!

And everyone then soon rode off to Alubasta!

Meanwhile...

Luffy then woke up in the Middle of the Night pretty Much okay now as he had now Healed.

Luffy: Huh? Who did this?

???: That would be Me

Robin then appeared.

Luffy: Hey what are you doing here?

Robin: I healed you of course. You were turning the Sand Red, and We need someone to defeat Crocodile

Luffy: Wait, don't you work for him?

Robin: Whoever said I did

Luffy: True

Robin: You Better go ahead and Meet with your Friends, they're all heading off for Arabasta. Goodbye for now

Robin then soon left leaving no Trace Behind, leaving Luffy to question her True Allegiance.

Luffy: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm Back in Action everyone and I'm gonna come back to Kick Crocodiles Ass!! So watch everyone, I'm coming to Alubasta! Next time "Wack A Mole Battle"! I'M GONNA BE KING OF THE PIRATES!!