Always Mine. (Part 2)

(Edit 5/9/2015)

I had his briefs comepletly off now, the only thing he had on was socks and a blindfold. I stopped, I was still fully clothed. I got up took off all my clothes and grabbed the whip cream can. I sprayed some on his hard dick and whispered menacingly,

"Well looks like you have more whip cream on you, guess I gotta clean you up again." He bucked his hips and I took that as a 'go ahead'. At first I licked it like ice cream, but not getting much of a reaction, I swallowed his dick whole.

"MUR-MURDOC I'M GONNA CUM..." He came all over my bed.

"Stuart, bad boy now the room is a mess. I should probly punish you but," I paused, "Why not pleasure me insted?" I did a crazed chuckle for effect. I sat up and looked at his face.

"I-I'm s-s-sorry murdoc! Don't 'urt me please!" He begged.

" Oh no worries, I won't." I ran my finger up the side of his erction, gathering some of his cum and put my finger in his mouth.

"Eww Muss, w-what is that?"

"Your cum." I chuckled.

"Gross " He mumbled.

" Oh really?" I ran my finger up the side of his man hood again. I stuck my finger in my mouth and ate it "I think it's delicious." I put some on my finger and layed back down. I stuck my finger around his entrence "Tell me if I hurt you okay?" He nodded. I probed one finger in and he flinched. I put in another and he cried out, "Does that hurt Stuart?"

"N-no keep going-!" I added one more finger, trying to stetch his hole. My dick is way bigger than just three fingers. I slowly wiggled them and moved them about. I slid them out and slowly brought my dick to his entrance.

"This may sting." I warned him. I slid my dick in slowly. He screamed and cried for a moment then calmed down. I had stopped when he cried out.

"D-don' s-stop muds." He panted and i kept going, slow at first but then I picked up speed. We did this for about half an hour non-stop, him moaning and crying the whole timem

"Mur-MURDOC!" I love the way my name sounds when he says it. "I'M-I'M COMING." I put my tumb over his tip to stop him, his eyes were bright white I could see them perfectly through the scarf.

"Not yet Stuart, not yet."

"Please!" He cried.

"Not with out me, this time." I went faster and finally felt my self cumming so I let him go. We colapased on the bed his eyes became normal again. I slowly pulled out of him. I got the cuff keys and uncuffed him. I undid his blindfold, his eyes closed I grabed the whip cream again and layed back down with him.

"You can open your eyes now."

"That was pure heven." I smiled, I wasn't called a sex god for nothing.

"Good." I kissed his cheeck and put some whip cream on his nose. He looked over at me and smiled sweetly. "Stuart i'm so sorry for all the trouble I've ever put you through... I love you." I kissed him again. He crawled over to me and staddeld my hips. He leaned down and kissed my nose, geting the whip cream all over the place.

"So you cleaned your winne up?"

"Just for you, love" He smiled sweetly at me. I kissed his lips and leaned back. He yawned and soon so did I.

"I suppose we should get some sleep. You turn 17 tomorrow."

"Yeah and you turned 19 today... oh shit i'm so sorry I forgot it was your birthday Muds," He leaned down to hug me but stopped almost as if afraid I would hurt him so I met him half way and pulled him down he fell asleep in my arms. I feel asleep shortly after. We spooned while we slept.

I woke to a pounding at the door.

"Mu's have you seen 'D? Me and BabyGirl can't find him any wherem" Russel said through the door of my winnie. I got up and put on a pair of my boxers, making sure Stuart was still asleep. I opened the door to see Russel and Noodle there, good thing I had on boxers I wouldn't care about Russel, its just Noodle's 10 and I kinda don't want here to see a dick yet. Russel would kill me if I let her.

"I haven't seen dullard anywere." I lied, I seen him in my bed. "But here." I went and got $200 "Here go get something for face-aches birthday, give Noodle half and be back in 'bout an hour"

"Thats when his party starts."

"Its alright, I got it all under control just go." I shut the door and went back to lay with Stuart. I watched Noodle and Russel leave Kong and then got up. I spotted the hickey I gave Stuart yesterday and stroked it gently. He moaned slightly, then opened one of his black orbs.

"Morning, love." I said and kissed his forehead, he looked confused but then suddenly remebered last nights events and blushed.

"Come on love, you and I both need a shower." He nodded, seeing as we both smelled like sex and had cum all over us. I lead him to the bath room and turned on the shower, he went to step in.

"Lovw, I didn't know you showered with your sock on". He looked down and bent over to take his socks off, I smacked his cute little arse, he stood up quikly and blushed. I pulled off my underwear and stepped in.

"Well aren't you coming love?" He nodded and steped in. He is way taller than me but i'm older and in charge.

"Dose your arse hurt?" I asked "We had a rough night." He shook his head and smiled.

"It hurt at first but then it felt really good."

"Well good. Do ya' want some more whip cream?" I smirked at him, he shook his head.

"I had fun but I'm confused, what are we?"

"Well that depends, What do you want us to be?" I grabbed his hand. We finshed our shower and got out Stuart left. He ran out of my room, naked, and straight into kong. I got dressed and left out to follow Stuart. He was in his room. I walked in on him geting dressed.

"Hey are you alright love...?"

"I'm-i'm fine, fank-you" He was in that god-damn child like stage of his.

"Alright don't come down 'till I yell for ye' alright?"

"Okay muds."

"Alright, love." I walked over and kissed him full on the lips, He giggled.

"Do we tell ve ouvers?"

"No don't tell the others," He looked hurt. "Yet." He nodded and kissed my cheek.

"Owkay wuv yew."

"I love you too, Stuart." I headed down stairs and started to set up the kitchen I had to call Rusell.