Thief King Bakura and Priest Seto (YuGiOh Fan-Fic)

Ok so yeah just wanna put this out the picture is Joey and Seto soo...... Yeah any way .....THE STORY!!!! ( listening to Gorillaz Clint Eastwood dubstep remix)

- ------------

The night was dark and dreary as the Thief King snuck around the tiny village. His intentions? The Mighty Priest Seto's millennium rod. He was near the Priest's home when he was startled by a mighty boom. Of course it had to rain on his biggest mission yet. The boom had awoken Priest Set. Priest Seto was not in his normal outfit, he was only in rags. He was walking along the same path as Thief King Bakura , only in opposite directions. Seto had his head down so he would not be recognized by any one. Bakura was busy watching the bushes for other thieves and people of other intentions. His looks usually bought his way, but he still couldn't help his nerves. Seto and Bakura soon met, accidentally running into each other. Seto looked into Bakura,s eyes and knew what he wanted. "My name is Seto. I know what you are after and you might as well give up you,ll never get it." Bakura looked into Seto's eyes, at that moment Bakura had wanted something of greater value, Seto's heart. "My, my feisty aren't we?" Seto blushed Bakura was a handsome man, the prettiest blue eyes and a mysterious scar upon his cheek. "We'll... I know what your after and it's mine. You can't have it." "And why not my love?" Bakura questioned. Bakura slowly leaned forward he was inches from Seto's lips when he whispered "You will be mine, Seto." Just like that Bakura was gone. Seto missed him already.

--------------

Yeah... So.... Rate 1-19..... Cos I can only count that high in Spanish... Luv yew guys....