COPYRIGHTS

Happy reading!╰(*°▽°*)╯

Copyright © 2024 Shaswati. All rights reserved.

This book is a part of-

DISILLUSION SERIES

BOOK I : Perceptions (Kabir X Naina)

BOOK II :  Conceptions (upcoming)

If you see this book in any other platform, please report it to me.

This book is a work of fiction.

The Names, Characters, Places, People, Events, Incidents, Businesses , Technology used in this piece of work are either a figment of the author's(that's me) imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to any actual person, living or dead, events, incidents, organizations is entirely coincidental.

NO STEALING!

No parts of this book may be republished, reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means-electronic and mechanical. This includes photocopying, recording, or by information storage and retrieval system unless permitted by the author with a written consent(and the author has to be credited for it).

The only exceptions: brief quotations can be used for book reviews.

I don't accept translations of my work.

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM is always appreciated and awaited.

WARNING! English is not my first language. This a slow-burn romance book. Characters have flaws.

VERY VERY IMPORTANT!!! PLEASE VOTE & COMMENT!!! I'll love to know what you think and it would motivate me more to write the next chapter to the best of my ability.

The images, gifs, other media used in this book are not owned by me.

BOOK STARTED:  23 January 2024

BOOK ENDED: --

UPDATING SCHEDULE: Saturday

P.S: I know you already skipped this page. But...

Thanks for choosing to read this book!!