Burning Him Alive

He screams as I impale him once but an idea pops up in my head, I look back at him "Can I have a saw?" He's frozen.

'Is he shocked?'.

I giggle "Hello is someone in there?" I wave my hand, it's strange how he's silent as he hands me the object I desire "Are you ok?" My head goes fuzzy again for a split second "I just..." He trails off in a whisper.

"I've been dreaming for this moment my beloved and it's come true, you've accepted yourself, you've accepted me".

I smile but suddenly it drops when I hear a whimper behind me "Hold this" I give him the scalpel and turn back to the pig, I place the saw at the top of the metal cuff and press my hand on his "Never again are you going to grope and touch women" I start to saw.

He jerks around screaming through his disgusting underwear, I look over to him "Do you have any gloves I can use? I don't know about you but I want to really hear his screams" He's silent as he passes me some gloves.

I remove the saw and place it on a metal table so I can put them on, I then take his boxers out of his mouth and ask "Do you have a bin I can throw these into? I don't want to throw them on the floor, it's clean".

The floor is really clean, I wonder if there's anything special maybe he can tell me. I mean I mop but I've never seen any floor look this shiny.

'I'll ask him later'.

He rolls a wheelie bin over to me where I throw them in then I take my gloves off and throw them in the bin.

I chuckle as my head feels funny again but it's time to get serious, it's going to take me a long time to do this because of my strange fluffy fuzzy state of mind "Can you help me? I'm feeling a bit fuzzy so it'll take me a while.

It's like I'm high, I honestly haven't had a joint since I was seventeen but I definitely remember the feeling but this feels more intense" I smirk at the memories.

"You're probably feeling happy now that you are your true self, I'll be more than happy to help you" It's quite funny how we had to raise our voice from time to time because he's definitely a screamer.

Good.

Both of his hands are sawed off, we hold his hands and high five each other we laugh our heads off "You two are fucking crazy! Let me go!" I cackle my arse of "Let you go? Both of your hands are gone and you just called us "fucking crazy" I honestly don't mind the crazy part cause I already know that" I walk away and pick up the scalpel from the metal tray.

Walking back to him I point the scalpel infront of his eye "Now I am holding a very sharp object that is very close to stab it, do you want me to stab your eye?" His chest is heaving with panic, the tears drop from his chin onto his trousers "N-No".

I tilt my head to the side and pout "Well too bad" I have no hesitation as I ram it into his eye. His screams and cries bring me great pleasure "Please I just want to go home!" My face is in disbelief.

"You want to go HOME?! Does it fucking look like you're going home! After I take out your fucking eyes you're going to burn in that very big furnace alive!" He screams as I physically take them out after I hand him the scalpel.

Holding the two stabbed eyes in my palms I look at him "I didn't fully think this through, where do I put them?" He hums "Why don't we put them in a case and I can keep them on my shelf as our first throphy".

My eyes sparkle "That would be so cool!" I look at the pig and face back towards him with a wink "Wanna finish this?" I can practically feel his grin even though I can't see it "Let's do this" We pull another table next to him, because of the shock he's in he won't resist us as we manage to place him on the metal table.