Shrimpy

3rd person POV

A look of shock and horror struck  Erica's face as the realisation set in. Her mind began to race with different theories about who that man was , what she was doing here and why Kai looked like he just made the best decision of his life.

"What's going on here?Who is this? Why is he examining me like that? Why's he so crusty? Am I being sold right now? Is that what's going on? Where is is gonna take me?He isn't a human trafficker right? I hope not!!!! What about Eri? What's gonna happen to her? Am I gonna see her again? I need answers!!!" Her thoughts were cut off when the hand man said something that shook her too the core. "I'll take her for the week to see if she can be useful."

"I assure you, she won't disappoint. A little temperamental but other that that you'll have no problem exploiting her for your projects." Her heart dropped at Chisaki's 'reassuring'. "What project ? It can't be worse that what Kai is doing right?"

"Come now shrimpy , we leave now. There's someone you have to meet." Shigaraki said. Erica making a weird face at the new nickname "SHRIMPY?!?!Seriously?!????" Erica yelled in her head to avoid getting punished.

She looked at Chisaki with pleading eyes before she started speaking "Please don't do this Kai. I promise I won't do it again!!!! I'll stay in line and do whatever it takes, Just please don't sell me off !!!!!!" she begged.

Chisaki laughed at the look of desperation on her face before he spoke " You think that's gonna work now? After all you've done?" He paused before he continued to taunt her "I guess you should have thought about that before, huh?" He said

Shigaraki chuckled , clearly amused by the interaction. "Well I guess that's settles it. Let's get going Shrimpy " he said while opening the door before he spoke again " Oh I almost forgot." He paused and removed a cloth from his pocket confusing the teen. He then turned to Chisaki and asked for some chloroform .

Her expression of confusion quickly turned into one of dread and fear as the realisation hit her. "We can't have you trying to remember the route or knowing the location of the base." Shigaraki smiled as he slowly walked closer to her . She quickly made her way to the door but found it was locked. " After all I heard that you have a tendency of..... leaving unannounced." He continued getting closer to her.

Her back against the locked door she panicked and transformed into the first animal that came to mind. In less than a second she let out a ferocious roar. She had morphed into a Siberian Tiger .

She frantically swiped her claws in a form of defence and warning , trying to add distance between her and Shigaraki. "Huh , I guess you aren't as weak as I originally thought." He said before giving a devious smirk .

All of a sudden she felt a slight pinch on her left leg. Looking to the source of the stinging sensation she saw a dart sticking out of it . Her sights landed on Chisaki who was holding a dart gun.

She suddenly felt disoriented and dizziness washed over her before dark spots started to fill her vision. She fell and felt herself shifting back to her original form.

"Night night shrimpy" She heard as she felt herself being lifted up before darkness enveloped her. What would become of her now?