•Christmas special•

Hii guys i know that in the chapter before this one i said that i'll do a fatui version but i didn't really had the motivation so i couldn't do it, i'm sorry if any of you was looking forward to that chapter :(

Mondstat

~ In Mondstat is usually Diluc the one who place the Christmas tree in the main plaza of the city,and then amber decorate the tree with the kids of the city.
everyone loves Christmas in mondstat in fact venti sings Christmas songs during those days,the knight of favonius have a Christmas lunch all together.

Eula and amber instead make snowman together and sometimes the kids would join,Bennet,fischl and razor too. Rosaria have a Christmas lunch with the other nuns and barbara really cherish that since she can't do that with her sister.

Mona always go to fischl's house for Christmas and sometimes Bennet and razor will go too. Venti instead would always go in windrise and sit by the tree,he would bring a bottle of wine and think of the memories of his friends in his memory,kaeya would take a stroll on purpose near diluc's mansion and think about all the christmas they spent together.

Liyue

Ningguang every year with the help of Ganyu and Keqing prepare a big event for Christmas where all the children can have fun and enjoy with their family. Beidou too prepare a special party for the people of the crux and her friends,every year she invites xinyan to play some music too.

Yun jin spend Christmas with her family but she would meet with Xinyan on Christmas eve, on the contrary Xingqiu,Chongyun and Xianling spend their holidays together and they always buy each other some really cool presents but on the other hand hu tao has to spend her holidays probably alone of with Zhongli since she doesn't has much friends,Zhongli always cheer her up with a cup of tea tho.

Qiqi forget about Christmas every year but fortunately her bestie Yao Yao does remember and tell her and then they decide each time to have fun together on that day.

Yelan work even in these Christmas holidays but she would never forget to buy presents for Yanfei and one even for Xiao bc she feel like he's alone this time of the year and need to cheer up,in fact Xiao continue to kill monster even in those days but when he see presents from Zhongli,Yelan and Ganyu, he doesn't show it but he's happy and treasure whatever he get.

Inazuma

the favorite time of the year for Yoimya since she get to see a lot of firework of hers,she invites every time all her friends to see it but especially Ayaka,Sayu and Itto. Ayaka this time of the year is really busy but always buys gifts for her dear friends,since now she has friends,thoma help her choosing the gift and he does buy some too. Ayato on the other hand is too busy that has to appoint someone to choose gift for his friends but at least make sure that everyone have fun during christmas.

Itto celebrate with his gang and his grandma,they always help grandma cook for Christmas, he always tries to invite his bro ayato but unfortunately ayato always decline since he's too busy. Sara and Heizou on the other hand have to work on those days.

Kokomi with the help of gorou and her soldiers prepare a big part for her people so they can enjoy themselves and their holidays. Ei celebrate with Yae,since they didn't get to celebrate a lot of past holiday on these Christmas holidays Yae tell her everything that happened the years before while they eat and drink together.

Sumeru

Nilou this year organized a big party in the Grand Bazaar for the people but invited Dehya,Al haitham and Cyno too, everyone gifts each other with beautiful presents,meanwhile Nahida watch from afar but smile seeing her people laughing and enjoying themselves.

Tighnari and Collei celebrate with the rest of the forest watcher together like a big family and every year they do this,Collei each year try to outdid herself and make beautiful gift for everyone but especially for Cyno and Tighnari,she always send one for Amber too.

Candace spend her Christmas with her village and she always play with the children a lot during those days.Layla sleep literally thru the holidays since she's so tired from working and studying.

•Bonus•
Aether and Lumine even if they are apart they'll celebrate Christmas like they did in the past together,they'll decorate the tree and cook a lot of food( that paimon is probably gonna eat all)and watch the sky,they'll think about each other and thinks about the happy memories<3

Hii so this chapter is like a Christmas gift from me to you guys so i hope you'll like it and i hope you spend a happy and enjoyable Christmas🫶🏻