Chapter 60

After sending Jiang Yi off, Feng Ye went back. When I walked near the gate of King Xiang's mansion, I saw a man wearing a foreigner's clothes standing directly opposite the mansion gate about ten meters away. .

Feng Ye asked Fu An next to him in a low voice, "Have the guards reported that there is any suspicious person near the palace?"

Fu An replied, "My lord, no."

Feng Ye nodded, as if he had not found anything, and continued to go back Go and pay careful attention to the man.

Just when Fengye was about to reach the door, the man seemed to have spotted him and turned around immediately, walking in the other direction as if he was just an unintentional passerby.

Feng Ye was puzzled. If he was a spy, he would be too immature. Even the guards at the door should be able to find out.

Back in the mansion, the guard who was guarding the gate today called by Fengye asked about the man before.

The guard said: "My lord, I haven't seen the man on duty for the past few days. Today is the first time, and I haven't heard the other guards mention it."

Feng Ye nodded, "Okay, you go. Fuan, go. Call all the guards from the rest to this king."

"Yes."

After the guards on the rest came together, they all said that they had never seen any suspicious man. In front of King Xiang's mansion is a relatively open space. You can see clearly when people come and go, but you can't hide people at all. And that one just stood there so grandly, and it was strange that he was not found, but it seemed that there was no malicious intent.

"Pay more attention, and the inspections in the house are also stepped up, so that no mistakes are made." Fengye ordered.

"Yes."

Now in Beijing, in fact, their side is in a weak position. The eldest prince's people are all there, and their uncle and Feng Qin are out of the capital, Song Qi and Jiang Du are not there, only him, Jiang Yi, Dingdu Hou and General Heping Nan are left, and they really have to be more careful.

On the other hand, Prince Law's mansion was quite calm.

Jiang Yi said that it was cold in autumn and winter, and closed the door to thank guests. The upper and lower levels of the house have been properly arranged, everyone is very low-key, and the top priority is to serve the prince's heart and soul, and there is no other movement except the purchases that will go out through the small door.

The emperor sent people to observe for a few days, but found nothing unusual, and he was comforted. To be honest, Feng Qin and Xu Lin are not in Beijing now. Jiang Du of General Pingnan reported for a vacation, saying that he was going out to play. In this way, the strength of Fengye faction in Beijing can be said to be greatly reduced. As the strength decreased, the strength of the imperial power naturally increased, so recently the emperor has also had enough to eat and slept soundly, and has already left Guan Li behind.

In the next few days, the guards after the shift will report the situation to Fengye. That man would stand about ten meters in front of the palace for half an hour every day between midnight and noon, and he didn't know what to do. Generally, only when Fengye is in and out will he leave early, and at other times, he will stand like that, which is really strange.

Feng Ye pondered for a moment and said, "If he comes back tomorrow, bring him directly to see this king."

"Yes!"

So the next day, the man struggled to be caught by the guards.

"What are you doing?! Let me go!"

Fengye was sitting in the main hall, seeing anger on his face, but no fear, so he was not timid. However, this person doesn't seem to be skilled in martial arts, so he didn't struggle for a long time.

Seeing Fengye, the man fell silent, as if he didn't know what to do for a while.

The man looks like a standard foreign clan, and it is not too clear which clan he belongs to. He has beautiful green eyes, and he feels like he's confusing someone, yet he looks so innocent.

Feng Ye waved his hand, and the guards let go of the man.

The man stood in the middle, a little embarrassed.

Fengye opened his mouth and said, "These days, you must be standing in front of this palace at a fixed time. What is the reason?" The

man was dissatisfied, "I just came to see the exquisite construction of the Xiangwang palace."

"Oh . ?" Feng Ye sneered, "I really want to see it, then I should walk around the mansion to get a general view. And you are standing at the main entrance, and you only stand there for half an hour. I don't think you are lying too much. Is it ugly? And standing for an hour every day, it is more than enough for you to draw the main entrance with a pen, why do you come here so many times?"

"I just look at the style, I can't remember and I'm too lazy to draw, what's wrong?" The man is tough.

"I can't remember and lazy to draw. I'm afraid I don't like the buildings in the mansion, right? It should be for some other purpose." Can Fengye fool him?

"What's the purpose? I'm here to see!"

Fengye nodded, "Spying on the prince's mansion is a capital offense. You seem to be a foreigner. A few days ago, New Japan came to chat with the emperor very happily. No matter which country you're from, I'll give you a face. Drag it out to hit fifty sticks and throw it out."

"Yes!"

"Stop!" Guan Li didn't know how he ran out, and rushed over to block the man, "My lord, please forgive Kang Zhan!"

"You know each other?" Feng Ye raised his eyebrows, which made sense.

"Ali, you don't have to intercede for me!" Kang Zhan looked at Guanli with joy and worry, with nostalgia in his eyes, but a cold tone.

"Don't do this, you can't stand this board!" Guan Li kowtowed to Fengye, "My lord, please forgive Kang Zhan, he just wants to see if I'm doing well." Fengye

waved his hand, the guard Let go of Conjan.

"Tell me, what's going on?" Feng Ye asked.

Guan Li knelt on the ground, held Kang Zhan in one hand, and said, "My lord, the girl and Kang Zhan grew up together. , Kang Zhan also swore with Minnu that he would not marry any other woman. Originally, Minnv thought this was a kind of bondage, but she never thought that in order to please Dasheng, Xinjun would take advantage of Dasheng and put the people together. The girl was given to the emperor. The girl was unwilling, but he threatened Kang Zhan's life, and the girl had to

submit They are all Guan Li, and they can't care about anything. Seeing that Guan Li was still combing his daughter's hair, he knew that the prince did not favor Guan Li.

"It turned out to be a matter of love between sons and daughters." Feng Ye smiled, and for some reason, he thought of Song Qi. He and Song Qi were also childhood sweethearts, and they were in love with each other. It's just that he lost Song Qi for several years, unlike Kang Zhan, he actually chased after him. When it comes to the matter of losing Song Qi, even though Song Qi is already living with him now, and his mother-in-law agrees, he still feels that he owes Song Qi. Maybe this kind of debt will not be paid in his entire life, so he will have to live in the next life. continued.

"Okay, let's all get up." Feng Ye said.

"Thank you, Lord." Guan Li still didn't know what Fengye meant, but he still pulled Kang Zhan up first.

"Sit down." Feng Ye said.

The two sat down obediently.

Feng Ye asked Guan Li, "Do you want to go with him?"

Guan Li's eyes lit up, but then he calmed down, "Since the emperor has given the princess to the prince, the girl is the prince's person, and naturally she won't go with Kang Zhan. A woman can do anything!"

"Ali!" Kang Zhan grabbed her and said to Fengye, "I do things alone, and you are not allowed to hurt Aili!" Fengye

looked indifferent, "This king doesn't like her either. , what are they arguing about here?"

Kang Zhan stared in surprise, A Li is the dream of all men, how could anyone not like it?

"It just so happened that this king had no choice but to accept Guan Li. The two of you are in love with each other, which saves this king from finding someone else for her. But for the time being, this king can't let Guan Li leave. After all, the emperor is staring at him. If it is discovered that the two of you have eloped, both you and this king will suffer. Kang Zhan, right? If you are really affectionate, just wait for a while."

Kang Zhan and Guan Li smiled in surprise, "Thank you, Your Highness. Accomplished!"

"It's not necessary to say good things. This lord will complete you, but also himself." Feng Ye said.

"With the words of the lord, Kang Zhan is willing to repay his kindness for the lord." Kang Zhan knelt down.

Guan Li then said: "My lord, Kang Zhan is good at making incense, maybe it can be useful."

Feng Ye thought about it carefully, but it was considered useful, and said: "Okay, but it is not convenient for outsiders in my house. , especially if you look like an alien, so you have to arrange you to go to Zhuangzi first. Guan Li can't go, lest the emperor will check it again when he is in the mood, and cause trouble."

"Yes, Kang Zhan understands. "Concan nodded.

Fengye called Dark Guard, "Send Kang Zhan to Zhuangzi in Beishan. Someone asked, and they said that he was a junior from the Zongshan faction."

"Yes." Dark Guard replied.

Seeing that Kang Zhan and Guan Li seemed to have a lot to say, Fengye said, "You guys can go to Chunxinyuan to talk, and leave in half an hour."

"Thank you, Lord!" The two saluted and went out.

Fengye settled the matter of Kang Zhan, and Feng Qin joined Qi Guanhan and the others. Several people camped on the spot, discussed tactics, and tried to save the time to attack the Huo Cult. After all, they did not fully understand the strength of the Huo Cult. They were afraid that the longer it was delayed, the worse it would be for them.

Jiang Yi lived a very peaceful life here. Eating, sleeping, reading, etc., was a bit boring, but not too boring. Fengye would occasionally come to sit and bring him some popular food and books in Beijing, which was enough for him to pass the time.

On this day, Jiang Yi was about to take a nap after lunch when Xia Feng hurried in, "Wangfei, it's not good, something happened to General Pingnan's mansion."

"What?!" Jiang Yi stood up.

Xia Feng hurriedly went to help him, "The housekeeper of the general's mansion is here, and he told you to go back as soon as possible, maybe you can see the latter again." As he spoke, Xia Feng's eyes were red.

"Prepare the car!" Jiang Yi said hurriedly.

The maid who was waiting at the door hurried to get someone to prepare a car.

Jiang Yi didn't even bother to change his clothes, so he got on the carriage and rushed to the Pingnan General's Mansion.