Prologue

HEYYY!! GUESS WHO MIGHT BE BACK... ITS YA BOY! B)

Don't know if this will be a guaranteed continued story, but I just had this fantastic idea and I needed to write it out. How are yall doing? Anyways, here's a story for you.

- Warning: May include HxH spoilers if you haven't finished it, Gore

________________________________________

Fuck....this wasn't supposed to happen.

This wasn't how it was supposed to go.

There are lifeless corpses lying down on the ground before you. Two of which you knew all too well.

Why them..?

You trembled, a pit of despair growing in your chest with your battered body littered with scratches, cuts, and various of other wounds.

Your nails dug into your palm painfully but nothing compared to the amount of pain surging through your chest.

Why?

The boys you've grown to care and love for, even if you know yourself you weren't supposed to be there.

This is why getting yourself attached was such a pain.

But they both wormed their way into your heart. 

You regretted ever getting close to them. But, deep down. You don't. You just wish things turned out differently.

This didn't happen originally. What happened..?

You didn't even feel your legs give out, kneeling beside the corpses while your breathing grew ragged and unsteady like you had run a marathon, gripping your shirt tightly as you let out a strangled noise.

You can't breathe.

Your face felt warm and there's something wet sliding down your face.

What changed?

You hate everything. You hate them. You hate everyone.

But mostly, you hate yourself.

How could you let this happen..?

A mangled body. Curly yet soft-looking silver hair, dirtied into a dark grey, matted. Missing limbs, open wound through the chest.

A shriveled yet equally mangled body. Spiky black and green hair that was now down and framing his face slightly, missing limbs, missing his lower half. There's too much red spilling around on the barren field.

Gon and Killua were dead.