Kanna

Portrayed By: Eri

Kanji: 神無

Romaji: Kan'na

Alias: Kanna-chan, Koro-Mini, Small Fry (by Karma), Child (by Karasuma), Kid (by Karasuma & Irina), The Kid (by Karasuma)

Birthday: [Redacted]

Age: 7 Years Old

Gender: Female

Height: 110cm (3'7¼")

Blood Type: AB

Affiliation: Kunugigaoka Junior High School

Occupation: Teacher's Assistant

Status: Alive

Appearance

Kanna is a small girl with long straight off-white hair that is parted in the middle of her forehead.  She has wide, innocent eyes that are bright red.

Her outfit is a white dress shirt with a frilled collar and a plain red pinafore with two large, golden buttons with Koro-Sensei's face on either side of her chest

Her outfit is a white dress shirt with a frilled collar and a plain red pinafore with two large, golden buttons with Koro-Sensei's face on either side of her chest.  On the back of her pinafore is an outline of a crescent moon in white, however it is hidden by her hair. She carries around a small dark red messenger bag with a small floral pattern decorating one of its sides on her right shoulder.

  She carries around a small dark red messenger bag with a small floral pattern decorating one of its sides on her right shoulder

Personality

Kanna is an innocent, but smart child.  She enjoys learning, which Koro-Sensei encourages and helps her get a grasp of the world.  She is very curious and asks questions out of the blue, which can become sort of annoying.  Sometimes the questions she asks can stirrup trouble, but she only has good intentions.

Like her father, Kanna deeply cares for the students of Class 3-E and sees them as older brothers & sisters.  She's a good listener and enjoys learning from them and about their talents.  In return, they treat her as a little sister and help her out whenever she needs it.

Also like her father, Kanna has a massive sweet tooth and Koro-Sensei encourages it by letting her try new sweets from all around the world.  Kanna is a good child and likes to try other foods as well.

History

Kanna is the daughter of Koro-Sensei.  While not much is known how a giant octopus and a little girl can be related, no one really questions it.  She was introduced alongside Koro-Sensei to Class 3-E.

Powers & Abilities

Abilities
Genius Intellect: Like her father Kanna possesses a gifted mind that allows her to learn complex knowledge in a matter of minutes.  Her intellect plus her curiosity helps her learn new things in several different fields of knowledge.  She wishes to be as wise as her father one day.

Photographic Memory: Kanna can store everything that she has learned and experienced in her mind.  She mainly uses her ability to remember what her father and Class 3-E has taught her.  Of course, she can memorize serious information as well.

Trivia

☾  Kanna doesn't have a favorite or least favorite subject.  Her father has taught her to like them all equally.  However, she does have a disdain towards science.

☾ Kanna's hobby is drawing.  Whenever Koro-Sensei is teaching, she draws on the side.  He has a giant scrapbook of everything she has drawn for him.

☾ Kanna's goal is to make a lot of good memories.

☾  Kanna has a small teacher's desk right next to Koro-Sensei's, which he also made. Whenever 3-E is shooting at her father, she quickly hides under her or his desk. Between the two desks is a panel of bullet proof glass that Koro-Sensei slides into the desk to protect her from the bullet's trajectory.

☾  Kanna is not ambidextrous, but she practices a lot to be like her father.  She's getting pretty good at using both sides.

☾ Kanna doesn't know how to swim.

☾ Kanna has the exact same laugh as her father.  It terms of similarity, this is the only thing she shares with her father.

☾ Kanna has a favorite student in Class 3-E.  Everyone know this, but no one knows who it is.  Kanna has not and will not disclose this information with anyone in fear of hurting their feelings.

☾ Kanna calls Koro-Sensei, "Papa", Karasuma, "Uncle Karasuma", and Professor Bitch, "Aunty Irina".  Professor Bitch has tried to convince Kanna to call her something else because it makes her feel old, but Karasuma told her to stop bitching and let it go.

☾ Koro-Sensei is very worried about his position in his daughter's favorability chart.  He is worried that Karasuma might steal his position as her favorite person in the world.  Kanna doesn't have such a thing and loves them all equally, though her preference on who she wants to spend the most time with might be changing.