Chapter 6: Test Time

3rd POV

"Now, then, class...", Several after-images of Koro-Sensei appeared, each wearing a headband with a different Japanese character on it, "Shall we begin?"

The students looked at him confused, "Begin what?"

"--Midterm time has rolled around."

"--Yes, that's right," a copy of Koro-Sensei responded to himself.

"And that's why this period," each clone of Koro-Sensei spoke at the same time, "will be spent in a high-speed study session!" A Koro-Sensei clone appeared in front of every student, "My clones can work with you one-on one to drill you on each of your worst subjects."

Terasaka rested his head on his hand, "Ridiculous. He even switches headbands for each subject," A Koro-Sensei clone appeared in front of him wearing a Naruto headband, "Hey! Why do I get a Naruto headband?!"

(A/N: Cause you suck at every subject. lol. If Koro-Sensei was to tutor you, dear reader, which headband would he wear? Mine would be social studies.)

I think Koro-Sensei is getting faster and faster. Six Japanese, eight math, three social studies, four science four English, one Naruto. Splitting up for each student like that? It wasn't too long ago that he could only handle four or five clones.

Nagisa lost his train of thought as Koro-Sensei's face had a strange dent, "No sneak assassinations now, Karma-kun! Dodging will disrupt my persistence of vision!", Karma stuck his tongue out as he held his Anti-Sensei knife to Koro-Sensei's head.

"These clones are so fine and delicate. But do you have any strength left after making them?", Nagisa asked.

"Not to worry. I have one clone resting outside," A Koro-Sensei clone sat on a beach chair reading a magazine and sipping coffee.

"How is that helping?!"

This power-up in acceleration...I wonder if it's preparation for destroying the Earth in a year. No matter how you slice it, he's one tricky target for us killers.

"So, do you understand so far, Nagisa-kun?"

"Yes, sir," Nagisa smiled.

If you're facing exams...he's a good teacher to have.

•••

It was the end of class, and students began exiting the school building. In the staff room, a strange man was playing with a Rubik's cube, "I want to line up the colors on this cube--all of them, and quickly, with a method anyone could use," Karasuma and Irina watched the man carefully."

Some students stayed behind to clean up the classroom, "Goodbye, Koro-Sensei! Kanna-chan!", Nagisa swept the wooden floor.

"--Bye Nagisa-san!"

"--Hope you manage to kill me tomorrow!"

"How would you go about it, teachers? The answer is simple," As Koro-Sensei and Kanna entered the staff room, the strange man broke apart the Rubik cube, "Take them apart and put them back together again. Very logical," the strange man, was none other than Principal Gakuho Asano.

The principal took notice to the octopus and smiled, "We meet at last, Koro-Sensei."

Koro-Sensei closed the door behind him.

"And this must be your daughter, Kanna. It's a pleasure to meet you as well," Kanna hid behind her father's academic robe as he hummed.

"He says he's the principal of this place," Irina informed.