Part 4

The T29 rumbled onto the open roads,

The Crusaders had already made way away from them,

So more chasing,

The building that they had just shot through completely collapsed onto itself.

The T29 drove across the street, ripping up pavement.

It drove straight through a building.

The bricks and other supports completely unable to stop the sixty-ton armored monster.

Rubble smashed around them as the T29 clawed through the dust and debris.

The small pebbles to the large chunks of brick.

The building fell over,

chunks of bricks rained down on the T29s armor,

Creating a dust cloud.

The dust cleared.

"HOLY— IS-2 DEAD AHEAD

AP LOAD!!"

*krunk, Ka-Chunk!

"CLEAR!"

"ON! "

"SHOOOOOOOT!!"

*KAT-OOOOOOOOOOM

The American propellant sounded its thunderous roar as is ripped through the IS-2's front armor.

The lower Glacis plate gave way,

As the smoke cleared, the IS-2 sat, wrecked,

The front two track rollers had been mangled to high heaven, and the D-25T main gun barrel was bent upwards.

The white flag popped out of the top.

—————————

Things had been going well for the Joint Pravda-St Gloriana team before,

Ōarai took heavy losses, and Chihatan was virtually removed as a threat.

The Panzer IV fled with its tail between its legs,

Nonna in her IS-2 gave chase into an alley,

Until those Americans showed up and ruined Nonna's tank.

Fortunately, the IS-2 wreck kept the American heavy from getting out of the alley.

—————————

The Pravda team rushed by the Alley's opening, covered by the wrecked IS-2

The Panzer IV of Ankō team was actually exiting to the Alleyway to their side.

Seems that he had interrupted a chase.

And if they were chasing Miho, that means that there is a bunch of tanks sitting on the other side of this house that made up one side of the alley!

Oh how the tables have TURNED.

The T29E3, weighing 64.5 tons drove straight into the wall around the house that made up one side of the alley.

The wall collapsed under its weight.

The Tank smashed through the wooden house,

Since there was no rules considering collateral damage, and that the Sensha-dō committee would refund any damage caused.....

That meant they had free reign to destroy anything with complete impunity.

It is a ridiculous rule,

But, until their senses come together and they decide to stop fighting in urban areas, he was going to exploit this rule (Or rather absence of rules) to high heaven and back.

—————————

The T29s tracks bust through the spindly wooden structure, tearing apart furniture, walls, and whole rooms

the family car parked in the garage was squashed, the car alarms baring and then shutting down as the car was completely flattened under the heavy steel treads.

The T29 burst out of the front of the house,

The remains of whole sections of wall, fell over

Dust was thrown up everywhere,

The massive tank emerged from the dust cloud.

A T-34/85 clicked its main gun at the T29, and it bounced off.

The T29 fired its main gun at the T-34/85 and it penetrated.

The T-34 was mangled by the shell, popping a white flag out of the top.

Carm sighed as he watched the battle from his rotating periscope.

The guns of these Sensha-dō play tanks were so quiet,

The shell casing bouncing off the floor was louder than them firing.

There were three enemy tanks that showed up.

A T-34/85 likely Katyusha's

A Matilda II

And the Churchill!

The enemy flag tank!

Without an ounce of delay, Darjeeling's driver slammed the tank forwards.

The T-34 and Matilda followed suit.

The Chase was on!