Part 38 - Wicked Propaganda

The sky was completely overcast, with a slight drizzle of rain.

They had arrived.

An all-tan painted US Army Joint light tactical vehicle, or JLTV pulled up the parking space just outside

The giant vehicle completely dwarfed the far smaller Japanese cars around it.

Even though the steering wheel was on the wrong side, they didn't exactly have time to use a limousine or any other Japanese car to reach this place.

Washington was really angry at the developments in Japan.

First the widespread public discrimination of US Citizens, now the forceful integration of them into a foreign organization against their will, or forced expulsion from their school of choice (That being Ōarai high).

Not only that, but Berlin, Moscow, and London were all feeling the same way about this situation.

Therefore, US Army Colonel Zackary Beckmann (and guard) was sent to go figure out what was going on.

Not to mention the just recently flown in representatives of Great Britain, the Russian Federation, and Germany were all going with him.

Colonel Beckmann had experience with the American transfer students in the past, and he could speak on their behalf.

The foreign representatives could ensure that nothing seemed out of order for their country either.

Colonel Beckmann opened the big armored door and piled out.

He walked inside the building, followed by representatives from the UK, Russia, and Germany.

Mind you, these were also from their countries MILITARIES as well.

So they were nothing to be messed with.