Ch 4 - Meeting Ace

Y/n's Pov

It had been another two years after my little visit to the Navy Headquarters. When I was brought back to Foosha village I then stayed with Makino for some time. What I didn't know is that I would be taken up to the mountain bandit's hideout where Ace was. I was extremely nervous since I would be meeting Ace for the first time (Ugh he is such a hottie when he grows up). I was now four years old and thinking at this time Luffy should have probably been around 1 year old presumably. Out of my thoughts, I then look down at my feet until Garp grabs my attention, "Princess I'm going to be taking you up the mountain since you're old enough to look after yourself now". I pouted as I looked up at them with puppy eyes, "You're leaving me".

Grap looked away guilty not wanting to make eye contact with knowing he would give up instantly if he looked into my eyes. He sighed as he answered, "I'm sorry Princess but Grandpa is always busy and it is dangerous to leave you alone so I have no choice but to leave you here". I looked down and asked cutely, "Will you come to visit me often Grandpa". He pats my head as he smiled, "Of course, I will visit my favorite Princess". I giggled whilst grinning, "You better, or else I'm not talking to you". He airily laughed, "Well let's get going shall we". I nodded as he grabs my hand gently pulling me along up the mountain.

As we neared the top I started to lag then suddenly Garp picked me up, "We're nearly there". I nodded as we reached the top (I can't believe I am here Yay but I am going to have to fight for food). I then got put down by Garp as he went to bang on the door. I looked around seeing a beautiful butterfly as I chased it.

Garp's Pov

As I waited for the door to be opened I watched my adorable granddaughter run around playing with a butterfly. I smiled softly (I don't want to leave her here however I have to for her to grow strong). Suddenly the door swung open to an angry Dadan, "Who the hell dares...". She quieted down before stuttering, "G-Garp San! W-what are you doing here?!". I sighed before saying, "Is that any way to speak and speaking of the topic...". I looked at Y/n for a few seconds before calling her over here, "Princess come here for a sec".

Y/n's Pov

I ran over to Grandpa as he introduced me to Dadan, "Dadan this is Y/n I hope you can look after her well for me yes". She sweats profusely as Garp looked at her with a 'Don't test me' face. He then looked back at me which I was now hiding behind his pant leg looking at Dadan, "Y/n, princess be nice and say hi". I slowly come out from behind his leg and bowed, "Hello Miss My name is Y/n".

Dadan's Pv

I was desperate to not look after another child however when she stepped out from behind Garp I was Starstruck by her cuteness plus she is well-mannered (I guess it won't hurt). I then shook out of my daze before replying with a smile, "Of course, we'll look after her". As Garp then knelt down and explained that he will be going now, "Before I leave Ace should be around here make sure you two get on well ok". The little girl then nodded, "Okay Grandpa I will". Oh, my heart her cuteness was too much. As I watched her say goodbye to Garp as he walked away into the distance.

Ace's Pov

As I got closer to the shack I heard voices so I hid. I looked from behind the tree as I watched everything. There was Garp and Dadan but there was someone else it was a girl who looks close to my age (Well whatever doesn't matter to me). That is when I heard she will be living with me (What?!). Garp left as she stood there waving to him (Now that I get a good look at her she is kind of cute. Wait what am I thinking!). Ah, they are going inside I should probably go too.

Y/n's Pov

Now that Garp has gone I turned around to face Dadan as I smiled I walk towards her as she takes me inside, "Alright listen up here guys this little sweetheart is going to be staying here with us alright!". I smiled and bowed, "Hello my name's Y/n it's nice to meet you all". One of the guys then commented, "She's cute but also well-mannered. Just what we needed here unlike a certain brat". I sweatdrop at this comment (I know he isn't bad he's just a bit wary of other people).