Ch 7- Meeting Luffy Pt 3

~Previously~

Y/n's Pov

... (Sorry Dadan we have to keep this little bean here with us). I decided to ask Dadan to keep Luffy before Garp scares Dadan anymore. I approach her cutely before giving her puppy eyes and requesting, "Can we please keep Luffy here". Feeling conflicted she agrees to my plea, "Fine". 

~Present~

After convincing Dadan to let Luffy stay with us Garp explained that he would drop by occasionally. I muffled out the adult's conversation since it wasn't interesting as I watched Ace and Luffy's interaction. Ace just got off the giant boulder without a word and walked towards the shack (He really needs to open up more) as I sweat-dropped. Luffy started shouting at Ace telling him to apologise to him. He then suddenly stopped remembering what Shanks had said (I think Luffy is really sweet). He then turned around determined to talk to Ace however Ace had disappeared before we could turn around (*Sigh* Oh Ace you big dummy). Bursting out of my thoughts I realised Luffy had gone missing but remembered he went into the shack so I went in after him just in case the others tried hurting him.

I walk into the shack to find it dark (Huh how odd). That was until I saw Luffy held by one of the bandits (*Sigh* Oh dear). I walked up to them and smiled, "I wouldn't do that if I were you". They all screamed not realising my presence. I smiled as they replied, "But this brat walked in here". I stood there smiling before Dogra told them that he is Garp's grandson and that he would be staying with us which made them all scream again. Luffy ran towards me smiling, "Thanks". I smiled patting his head, "No problem". Suddenly Dadan comes in yelling at us it's time to eat whilst putting food down that me and ace had caught. I'm glad because there is enough for Luffy as well. Everyone ran towards the food yelling and shouting.

 Luffy went to get some but was shoved to the floor until it all ran out (Good thing I hid some). Dadan was lecturing Luffy that he needed to earn his keep. Whilst she did that I nudged him a bit and gave him some of the meat I had hidden, "Here Luffy". He giggled, "Thanks Y/n". I smiled as he finished his food. He mentioned to Dadan that he was going to be a pirate which made Dadan fall. After finishing his meal he ran after Ace (Aw the adorable bean). Dadan began shouting at Luffy asking what he meant about becoming a Pirate. I sighed and picked up my Ace's, and Luffy's plate to take to the sink to clean them. Then asked everyone to bring their dishes to the sink so I could clean them.

I had finished cleaning the dishes but was now concerned for Luffy since my gut feeling told me he was in danger so I told Dadan that I was going out. I ran as fast as I could until I heard a thump (I needed to speed it up). I ran fast as ever reaching Luffy in time before the tree reached him I blocked the tree with my strength giving Ace a disapproving look before seeing if Luffy was okay (Thank God I reached here otherwise he would have been flattened). I then heard Ace leave grumpily.

Ace's Pov

Stomping my feet I left them as fast as I could (Ugh why is she looking after him she should look after...). He then stopped (WHY AM I THINKING THAT!?). The bridge shook as I heard a noise behind me. It was him that annoying brat. Breathing heavily looking at me (How on earth did he find me so fast?). I got so annoyed I then turned and walked towards him. As I walked it turned into a sprint as I got my pipe and whacked him off the bridge Unfortunately Y/n saw this with her wide eyes she stared before running and jumping off the bridge to save him. I ran towards where she was (SHIT! Why didn't I stop her?!). I then backed up (Well that's her own damn fault). But deep down there was guilt and I knew it.

~Time Skip~

I'm back with fish but I don't see Y/n anywhere (Damn it). Dogra then asked about Luffy ticking me off which I replied with, "Beats me". But then they asked about Y/n (Only if I had stopped her from going after him).

~Time Skip~

Y/n's Pov

It's night and Luffy is unconscious (What do I do?). Worried about this baby I nearly forgot what Ace had done. Seeing it up close was horrifying poor Luffy, How can Ace be this harsh? I looked around before carrying Luffy to a safe location (But then again Ace has his own troubles). I shook my head (However that was uncalled for). I stroked Luffy's hair as I stayed awake the whole entire night.

Ace's Pov

I listened to the bandits talking as I sat in the bathtub, "... I wonder what might happen to Y/n". The bandits continued as I listened in, "Luffy and Y/n can be in grave danger". Dadan spoke up, "That brat can disappear but that little angel...". Dadan started to cry, "That little angel doesn't deserve this". Back in my own thoughts (Will she hate me since she saw what had happened). I frowned clenching my fists (Will she hate me if I were to tell her I am Rogers's Son). I stared at the bath water intensely (Y/n... Please be safe). I then remember the words of all those people who said that I shouldn't be here.

~Time Skip~

Y/n's Pov

I decided we had enough rest so I began running towards the shack until Luffy started to wake up. We went through a whole lot of struggle before reaching the shack. It was still night time so we started walking slowly towards the door until the damn dog started barking which woke up Dadan and everyone else. They were happy to see me but a little less enthusiastic about Luffy but I was happy nonetheless. Feeling tired we went up to sleep but the minute Luffy was thrown into the room he fell asleep (Aw). I then got my stuff out and laid it out on the floor. I picked up Luffy and put him beside me as I also went to lie down next to him (Good Night Luffy). I then looked at Ace giving a soft smile (Good Night Ace). I then drifted off into slumber.

A/N-Next up is Chapter 8 Luffy's In Danger

Words: 1100