𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 25

{𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 | 𝘌𝘭𝘪𝘫𝘢𝘩 𝘮𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯}

————

Rosalie's pov ~

"I preferred the days when the only reason corpses were left laying in the courtyard was because one of us was peckish during the night." my eyes were fixed on the corpse of Papa Tunde.

"Were those days before or after I sent you for a nice nap?" klaus smirked mischievously, while I simply glared at him for his attempt of a funny joke he had reused many times.

Glancing down at Elijah who was crouched down examining the witches body, Klaus was on a role in making playful remarks. "Can I get you anything, brother? A magnifying glass, a pipe perhaps?"

"You have a theory you'd like to share with us, Niklaus?" Elijah questioned, clearly not amused.

"Back in the day, the witches wanted to send a threat, they just kill a chicken and leave it on your doorstep." Marcel shrugged in confusion.

"It's rather a large and ominous chicken, wouldn't you say?" Elijah humoured.

"Papa Tunde defeated Rebekah with ease, almost got the two of us as well. If he was supposed to be the prize fighter, why leave him for dead in our front yard?" Klaus wondered confusingly.

"Well, don't you look cheery." Rebekah sarcastically spoke as she waltzed into the room, stopping beside me. "Listen to this: A girl literally exploded from a grave today as Sabine was giving a tour of the city of the dead. It was Monique Deveraux."

"What?" Me and klaus uttered in confusion simultaneously.

"The tourists thought it was part of the show, but the witches are celebrating like it's some kind of bloody miracle."

"Maybe it is." Marcel chimed in. "They think that all hope is lost, but now suddenly a Harvest girl is resurrected. This is how we're gonna get Davina back – kill the witch who took her place."

Hayley appeared from the staircase, been listening into the conversation from the hallway. "I have a theory about who one of them could be." she unfolded the taped pieces of artwork that unveiled Celeste.

i hated to admit it, but Hayley was right. "i believe Hayley is onto something." I stood up straight, the vampires all looking towards me. "Davina's drawings didn't mean nothing, she was trying to tell us something."

"First, Papa Tunde returns to settle old scores, now your murderous friend is back." Klaus infuriated by the entire situation pointed towards I and Elijah.