Under My Skin

I fell under the spell of your hazel eyes
Now I can't sleep though I have tried
You branded my soul
With a touch that's here to stay

Blake awoke around 2 PM that afternoon, and had to be at the hospital at 6. She quickly got in the shower, got dressed, and made her way to none other than Rory's bakery. She was craving something sweet.

"Hey, darlin! How have you been?" She asked as she made her way to the showcase of confections.

"I've been well, thank you for asking. How are you? Cravings?" Rory replied sweetly, of course.

"Craving one of your triple berry pies. Naturally." Blake laughed, knowing full well that Rory knew her order like the back of her hand.

Rory began packing her item into a box, and ringing her up at the register when a thought creeped into her mind. "Hey, so..you and Bradley?" She stared inquisitively at Blake.

"Bradley?..oh! Bradley. Yeah, we hung out like once. It was nice. But I'm not in the market right now." Blake wanted to scream nothing other than 'he's hot as fuck, and I'd love to undress him with my teeth,' but decided with not going that route. "Wait a minute, what about the other guy?" She earned a smirk from Rory.

"He's very sweet. He said that Bradley had taken a liking to you. Came home late last night." She smiled back at Blake.

"Ohhhh, so you've been talking, huh?" With her question, which was more of a statement, she saw a blush creep upon Rory's porcelain features.

"Well..yeah. I think he's interested. He's actually from here. But he's stationed in San Diego. Bradley is actually here on vacation with him. Only for about another week though. Soak it up while you can Dr. Anderson!" Rory exclaimed while handing her her box full of warm pie.

Blake waved and returned to her car. He was only here for a limited amount of time? There was absolutely no use getting involved then. However, she could test him out and have fun while he's here, and then she never has to see him again? Ugh, decisions.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Dr. Anderson, please report to the ER immediately. Incoming peds versus auto. 5 minutes out." Rang over the intercom.

"Duty calls," Blake said to Beck. They were enjoying their lunch together, as she got called for an accident involving a pedestrian and motor vehicle.

"You haven't even started telling me about Mr. Mysterious! I'm dying over here, Blake!" Beck all but cried, watching Blake toss her half eaten salad in the trash.

"Come by later tonight. It's kind of lengthy." Blake winked as she grabbed her coffee and made her way to the emergency department.

As she scanned her name tag and made her way through the double doors into the ER, a receptionist had stopped her in her tracks.

"Dr. Anderson, your delivery is here," stated the red-haired, blue eyed female.

"Delivery? What? I didn't order anything?" She responded, clearly confused.

"There's a delivery man in the waiting room with an order for you," she shrugged as she made her way back to her assigned seat.

Blake huffed, but made her way to the waiting room. That huff became an internal whimper, as she saw none other than Bradley himself standing with a coffee in hand. He knew how to dress. Then again, he could probably wear a burlap sack and still look fuckable. He was wearing tight fitting jeans that showed off every curve of every muscle, a long sleeve flannel, his ray-ban sunglasses, and a backwards hat. Blake was an absolute simp for his style.