One Year Later

Harper pulled up outside the mall, "Call me when you need picking up okay?"

Hanna turned back around and nodded with a smile on her face, "Yeah I will!"

Harper noticed Mona Vanderwall walking up to her little sister smiling and linking arms with her and walking into the mall together. Harper didn't like her sister hanging around with Mona so she decided to park up her car properly and follow them in too see what they got up to on their 'shopping sprees'.

Harper watched as Hanna was stood at a sunglasses booth and saw her turn around to smile and laugh at Mona and then turn around once again to face the man at the booth. Harper rolled her eyes knowing exactly what her sister was doing as it had become quite a hobby over the past year.

Looking around the mall Harper noticed Spencer Hastings and walked over to where she was but quickly ducked as Hanna had gotten there before she did. She listened carefully to the girl's interaction and felt a lump forming in her throat at the mention of their still missing friend Alison Dilarentis.

Harper watched as Hanna walked away and back out of the mall with Mona following, but they were soon joined by a security guard. Harper whispered to herself  as she stood up ready to defend her sister "For crying out loud Hanna"

Harper then watched the security guard pass Hanna over her purse and then watched again as the two girls walked away and exited the mall. She realised what was going on and quickly ran back to her car and got in just minutes before Hanna called her ready to be picked up.

Banana💕 is calling....

"Hey Han what's up?"

"Are you ready to come get me? It's fine if your busy already Mona's mom can drop me."

"No,no it's fine i went shopping anyway and I've just got back to my car so just come over when your ready."

"Okay love you"

"Love you to Han." Harper said as she hung up the phone.

Hanna got in the passenger seat and smiled over to her older sister before her face dropped "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Like what? Like you stole something after I told you not to?"

Hanna's face dropped once again "I'm sorry Harps I just love the adrenaline of it all"

"Well let's hope you enjoy the 'adrenaline' of Juvie too then hmm?"

Hanna rolled her eyes at her sisters lectures, "Look i get you care about me Harps but i know what i'm doing"

Harper laughed to herself and drove them both back to their family home. Well before their dad left it was their family home.

- - - - - - - - - - - FLASHBACK- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Harper held Hanna tightly trying to calm her down from her sobbing as they could both hear their parents arguing from down below.

"I told you not to buy that purse for Hanna!"

"She deserved it! She got a C in math!"

"Oh yeah Ash a C is remarkable isn't it?!"

"Well for Hanna it is!"

"We should be making her aim higher then a C Ashley! Harper is always getting A's and A+'s"

"Hanna isn't Harper Tom!

Harper looked down to her sister crying in her lap stroking her hair "It's all gonna be okay Banana. I'll make sure of it"

- - - - - - - - -END OF FLASHBACK - - - - - - - - -