Forced wife of a cold ceo pt. 3

y/n went to the car and the car drove off the wedding place car wass filled with silence when y/n broke it saying "jungkook arent you sad about your girlfriend areum? " he didn't replied when tears started dropping from his eyes"y/n was shocked seeing this she said "Sorry i am really sorry for making you cry" continuously he was crying y/n was thinking how can she make him stop crying when jk said"aren't you going inside "i looked outside it was a big manson he walked inside wiping his tears when i also came out of car there was a maid waiting outside for me she said hi! i am ajhuma welcome to jeon's manson#10 y/n asked" ji nice to meet you i am y/n.and why did you just said  manson#10? "ajhuma replied" because its his tenth manson his favorite one he spends most of the time here. by the way did you saw today sun rising from west? yn said" no why are you saing that?" "because today mr. jk is criying for the first time" y/n said "what he is crying till now areum said that she will try to farget about him but this boy aishh how can i make him stop crying... " the maid big eyes saying saing"trust me you are the first one to make him cry after he became big this is a really happy news for us i need to tell this to mrs. jeon and mr. jeon "yn suddenly said " wait dont what if they scold of beat me for making their one and only son cry when ajhuma said" no they wont they are really very sweet more sweet than a sugarcane they will be happy seeing this son having emotion in his face.

ajhuma called jk's parents and told every thing they came there in 2 minutes till then ajhuma showed my room which was just next to jk. y/n thought about the thing areum tod her that jk dont like when someone enter his room but she opend the door of his room when you saw him crying and firing all his pics with areum. when you enter his room he saw you and yelld at you"Y/N WHY DID YOU ENTER MY ROOM JUST GET OUT OF HERE DONT YOU KNOW THAT I DONT LIKE ANYONE COMMING INSIDE MY ROOM"when she turned around to go out of his room she saw his mom dada standing with a big smile thy took me to my room and said" yn daughter you are really god for us from more than 10 years i had never seen him like this. he having emotional damage i am really happy that i can see little emotions in his face i like it bc it is nice than the poker face that he always make but for now it is important to make him calm so please do it you're only one who can do it" yn was about to say some thing when y/n 's mother told "if he beats you please call me and tell ajhuma too if he becomes too possessive he may harm the people around him"their parents went from there i entered his room and went near him telling him " don't yell at me i am not here to eat you or something i will not touch you things dont worry but for now please keep quiet dont think so much and sleep dont cry humm he suddenly hug you and started crying like a baby you also patted his back and he stopped crying after some time he told" Today at weeding place when you were talking to areum i heard my mom telling a guest that she and yourr mom give her money to keep her mouth shut i loved her so much but what she did? she all did was took my money i didn't knew she was a gold digger today she and her family went Switzerland for ever. y/n patted his back and make him silent. ajhuma  called both of us for dinner we ate dinner and i was about to go to my room when jk called me and told thank you for comforting me today gn(in a very cold voice).Jk closed the door and yn went to her room fid her night routine and slept. party also went really nice but areum and her family didnt attend it.

after 6 months(rosé cancelled the ticket to USA bc of some personal reason 6 months passed of y/n by listening humm and umhummm)

Y/n woke up at 5:00and called jk he picked up the call and said hello who is this he said in a very cute voice.y/n said giggling i am y/n wake up its time for your work out y/n said he woke up and started his work out y/n woke up at 7:30 did morning routine and ate breakfast and went to ther house gate body guard came drinving a car they put you inside and took you to your university " you went inside and talked with rosé about yesterday. at the end, of the day y/N was sad that rosé is going USA after a week of their graduation was on comming tuesdy and only 3 days were left so, y/n invitd rosé to her mansion for a one night stand. when y/n reached the exit gate of university she saw her body guards already standing there wating for her outside the car they both reached their mansion she saw jk was already there so she asked him can rosé stay ther tonight he replied as "hmmmm" yn danced crazily and ajhuma gave them food for night stay.

they stayed all night singing dancing enjoying watching movies when y/n woke up it was already 9'00 at morning she was really scared thar jk will scold her and as expected yn went to his room and when she found him rushing ironing the clothes she spoked"i am sorry"jk yelled at her saying " WhAt sOrRy yOU knew thAt i AlwAyS waKe uP Earler thEN whY DidnT yoU CalLeD mE tHis mOrnIng huhhhhhhhhhh! " y/n said " ohhh now so its my mistake that you didn't woke up early?? so now know that from tomorrow i am not gonna wake you up give you protine and all you are bing rude to me not talking to me i am never complainging about any thing but you if i did a small mistake than you carry whole house in your head you whom do you think of your self huhh ? do you think you orderd me and i am goona follow it without saying any thing right dont expect those things from me understood"y/N slammed the door and went out rosé clapped for her , rosé and y/n had their lunch and rosé went to her house y/n went to jk's room and saw jk sittin in his study table doing his work.
y/n asked "Are you not going to office today?, in morning you were saying big big things huh ? what happened now? if you are not going to office come to mall with me tomorrow is my graduation and i need to buy a dress also for prom party tommorow night okay, jk listening suddenly stand up from his chair and went to his cupboard and give her his black card and its pin too with out saying anything he went to his study table back. y/n again said" are you not comming with me?? really then dont even send your body guards for me if you are not comming"
jk was slowly and slowly falling for y/n so for her he became ready to go to mall with her (it was not like y/n wasen't faling for him she had already fallen for him) . they went to mall y/n brought a really beautiful dress for the party.
y/n told jk "jk let's get some ice cream" and took him to the reaturant and order ice cream of flavour 1 chocolate and asked jk"mr.clodie which flaviour do you want?? "jk just was about to say yn cutted him off and asked" i kow you want ice favour to be more cold you must  really like ice flavour right.jk replied       "banana flavour" jk was thinking "did i became too cold? am i hurting my y/n i think i need to stop making her alone" icecream came and they were eating jk made a move "may i taste your falviour ice cream please" y/n replaced her icecream with his and said taste it" after eating ice cream y/n told jk i want to show you a place lets go she held her by his hand and told driver to take them to a night amusement park..... to be continued