Our Little Sunshine

Request:

 Little!Tommy, cg! sbi

Dream is a hero and Tommy is his little. he is a healer. Sbi needs a healer finds out about Tommy and then tries to take him but he's in babyspace so they go awwwww and wil is just like my little sunshine now and they take him and give him a little room in their house. They are possessive and use lots of nicknames. I dreamt this so now I'm in love with Tommy having his own littlespace room raccoon themed stuff.

dream is his caregiver

for items: Paci, bottle, (stuffie ig)

little age: 0-1½ ish and take your time

I decided to make SBI villains, I hope that's not a problem <:[

TW/CW: Implies that Phil feeds people to his crows (VERY VERY VAGUE, ONE SENTENCE), Stalking, Mentions of bombing (ONE SENTENCE), Mentions of severed limbs (VERY LIGHT! NOT AN ACTUAL EVENT, JUST APART OF TOMMY'S POWER), Small description of nervousness, Kidnapping, Breaking and entering, Small mention of armed robbery, Mentioned Vandalism, Mention Arson, Mentioned shoplifting, Lying (ALL MENTIONS ARE VERY LIGHT!)Let me know if I need to add more! 

_____________________________________________

Everyone in a society where supernatural ability is common has dreams of becoming a hero. With many villainous forces arising with strong abilities, the need for volunteers grew.

The Organization of Aspiring Heroes and Other Forces, (TOAHOF) simply known as The Hero Association, had an official website.

The website has a request form that one can fill out, and if approved, can become a legal hero. It was a modern take on recruiting new members, easier than individual in-person visits.

Valerie, the executive assigned to reviewing the requests, sat at her hardwood desk. Tapping away on her computer, she sighed, declining a request. Another wannabe hero with no experience or training.

She always hated turning people down, knowing how heart-shattering it is to be declined. After all, she’s an executive, not a heroine she once wished to be.

Turning her thoughts away from her own misfortune, she focused on the next request and was thoroughly surprised by the professional background. This one even had a sidekick, which was different from usual. Most of them choose to work alone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Request File #3375

Legal Name: Clay Smith; 22 Years old.

Address: Clintford Avenue ****. Lives with Tom Simons.

Preferred Hero Name: Dream

Training Background (if any): 4 years at Claranell's School for Hero Training.

Teachers’ Note: (Passed every class with flying colours, highly intelligent. I highly recommend him.)

Ability Class: 3rd generation; Can control someone's thoughts and manipulate their physical actions.

Ability Name (Government Given): Puppeteer

Motive Behind Application: My power is seen as a negative trait since it’s considered by my peers as one of the villains. Due to that, I haven’t made many friends. I’m sick of being seen as a bad person for this. I want to become a hero to help people in need and prove I am just as good a person like anybody else.

=================Sidekick Information=================

Request File # 4309

Legal Name: Tom Simons; 18 Years old.