Chapter 4: First Second Impressions

Rapid beeping serenaded your ears and some guy tried to run over you with his tesla.

"JESUS CHRIST!" You weren't one to use a lord's name in vain, but perhaps the Christians would make that harrowing moment an exception.

You were suddenly teleported into the middle of an active highway and pretty darn sure it was the act of some supernatural shit the church dealt with.

The honking went crazy as you tried to move out of the way of various bloodthirsty drivers -- dodging and going around vehicles with the foulest string of curses slipping from the tip of your tongue; mercilessly insulting these warworn veteran traffic-honkers.

Who knew you kissed your grandma with that foul mouth, Dear Reader?

A red car barreled at you at a breakneck speed meant to break your neck from how breakneck it was -- barely coming to a screeching halt when your fingertips grazed the hood.

You could've sworn you saw heaven at the shine of the hood -- but feeling its angry overheated metal was an entirely different heaven coming at you; shocking relief making your knees go weak.

"Oi - DIPSHIT!" The relief you felt at being alive quickly faded to murderous intent - you gave an angry push at the car's hood as you snarled at the shadowy figure of a pink (?) dressed driver through the tinted glass. "YOU ALMOST RAN ME THE FUCK OVER -- "

The rear window rattled open, and out popped a crazy-haired brunette with horribly done makeup.

You gaped. It was the aggressively screaming lady from before; the one with the void companion.

She looked a lot like Brandon Rogers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: FINALLY. BRANDON ROGERS. took me 4 short chapters long to reveal the central character of this fic. this plot twist was so literally cringy; you could've seen it from chapter 1.

ANYWAYS; happy belated Holloween.

Here is some jam to go along with your spooky days -- "Spooky Man" Danny Gonzalez.