Beggining of the Second Year

•••

After the last Events, Class B, leaded by Ryuuen, spent some good vacations, even Ayanokouji did, as he spent a lot of time with Hiyori,even he got to get time with some of his classmates, so he now knew more about how treating them, but the holidays went quickly, and second year started soon enough, and now we go to the first day of it...

"Kiyotaka! Are you ready? " Hiyori was in Ayanokouji's room, well most likely her room too, since she now sleeps always there and gets ready there, now she was there fixing her hair as she waited for Ayanokouji "Finished... Kiyo!"

"Going" Ayanokouji came out of the bathroom, looking at Hiyori, that was looking at him happy with a sweet smile on. Jer face "Ready to go? "

"Yes! Let's go" Hiyori said as she held Ayanokouji's hand just to start walking to the class "What do you think about this second year? "

"Don't know, maybe we will ascend to class A, or maybe we descend to Class D, just time will tell" Ayanokouji didn't really have any plans for that year, more than finding the White Room student, and start planning how to escape after School and not go back to that place

"I just want to have a good time with everyone" Hiyori said as they already got to the Class, where Ryuuen seemed to be waiting for them "Good Morning Everyone"

"Finally, you are the last two to arrive, take your seats" Ryuuen crossed his arms as he looked at the duo that nodded, went to their desk "Well, lets get to business, the first years are morons that apparently know more than us when we came, if someone tries something we will crush them"

"Finally, you are the last two to arrive,  take your seats" Ryuuen crossed his arms as he looked at the duo that nodded, went to their desk "Well, lets get to business, the first years are morons that apparently know more than us when we came, if ...

"But Ryuuen, First years wont really interfere on our points right? Why wasting energy on them?" One random student of the class asked that, Making Ryuuen to laugh

"you know, that's possible, but Knowing this fucking school everything is possible, and the first years can be just a bunch of morons that will do Anything" before Ryuuen continued Sakagami went inside the classroom and Ryuuen went to his desk

"Well... Welcome to your second year here, i hope for a good progress this year" Sakagami said as he adjusted his glasses "And first of anything.... First special Exam" those words hit everyone that looked at him "And this exam everyone on second year will have to pair with a first year"

"Kukuku..." Ryuuen laughed at his way, like he already thought that could happen

"I will explain things now" Like That, the explanation about the exam started (Going the same as the light novel) "and thats all, good luck on finding a first year to pair with"

"Seems like we will have to make some kind of deal" After the first few classes, Ayanokouji and some others were talking about that exam, before anything

"You dumbass get out of my way! " on the hallway, you could hear someone shouting at everyone, so the class decided to check on it, which they saw a guy that was like a Gorilla, that was looking madly at everyone that just steps away, and a blonde cute girl behind him.

Ryuuen ended up stepping in front of him with a grin on his face "what the fuck are you doing big guy? Stepping here like you are the king of the world and a  cute bitch going with you"

Ryuuen ended up stepping in front of him with a grin on his face "what the fuck are you doing big guy? Stepping here like you are the king of the world and a cute bitch going with you"

"Nanase information, about those ones" That big guy pointed at Ayanokouji, Hiyori, Ibuki, Ishizaki and Albert, then looked at Ryuuen "You are Ryuuen right? I heard about you, just fuck off i have no interest on you"

"Sure Housen, here you have" That Girl called Nanase showed Told everything about the students

"Alright, you little bitch, you will be my pair on this fucking exam" Housen said approaching Hiyori, and before landing a hand on her Ayanokouji stepped in front "What the fuck, you dare to step? "

"I doubt that she will join you, Housen right? Teachers are coming, i would say that you should leave" Ayanokouji looked at him with his usual gloomy face, Hiyori looking at Ayanokouji, with the eyes of a person in love

"Pfffft" Housen just laughed before launching a punch directly to Ayanokouji's face, that was stopped easily, before Housen continued, a Teacher appeard "I will make sure to remember your faces, class B, you will die this year" Housen said before leaving

"Kukuku... Seems like this year will be entretaining" Ryuuen approached Ayanokouji "Leave me that guy, don't step on this" Ryuuen said before leaving

"Fine... " Ayanokouji was just looking to Ryuuen leaving, thinking about the pair for the exam, and if one of those could be the WR Student

"Kiyotaka, thanks" Hiyori's sweet smile would make ayanokouji to flinch for a moment, thing that he didn't notice "Lets go and have some lunch" She kissed his cheek before both of them left to the cafeteria, still thinking how to get through this exam

•••

Well! Finally a new chapter for the story, i need to get back on track for this one too, maybe the chapter was a bit weird, i Don't really know anyways, hope you liked it and that the story is going well, see you on the next chapter!