ᴏᴘᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴡᴏᴏ ꜰɪɴɴᴇʏ

third person pov...

Billy walks out the library, on his way to the usual hang out area. He couldn't help but feel his heart beat quicker than usual, it was an odd feeling he hasn't felt in a while.

"Hey Billy!" Bruce calls out. Billy turns his head and gives a wave as he makes his way towards his partners.

"I want to talk about something from this morning-..." Billy announces but Vance interferes. 

"Yeah, we were waiting for you so that we could talk. You were gonna mention the new soulmate right?" Vance asks. Billy nods, waiting to continue this conversation.

"Okay, we're all confirming we got a new initial somewhere on our body, right?" Bruce asks, for confirmation. They all nod and stand in silence for awhile.

"I'm pretty sure I've met him already, specifically today." Billy clarifies. Griffin nods in agreement and Robin adds into the statement.

"It's that boy with the fluffy dirty blond hair isn't it? I think his name is Finney-.." Robin described while Bruce corrects him.

"His name is Finney, I'm sure of it." Vance confirms quietly. They turns their heads to Vance who had a small soft smile, that if you didn't observe close enough you couldn't see it.

"Already falling for him, huh Vance?" Robin teases. Vance elbows him in the stomach. "Quiet Arellano." Robin rolls his eyes and places his hands on the back of his head.

"Are we gonna 'woo' him into hanging out with us?" Robin snickers. But Griffin nods, actually taking his comment seriously.

"I mean, that's all we can do to be honest." Griffin murmurs silently as he plays with Vance's hair. Surprisingly, Vance tolerates it. "I wouldn't mind trying to 'woo' him...he's really nice to hang out with...and pretty." 

Griffin's face turns a light pink and Billy scoffs. "You do know your blushing as well, Billy?" Bruce teases and Billy's face turns even more red. He covers his face with both his hands until he calms down, which took a whole minute.

"Anyways...what do you guys have in mind?" Robin asks, changing the subject. Griffin looks at Robin weirdly. 

"What do you mean?" Griffin asks unsure of the question, still staring at Robin. Though, even when staring  at Robin he still managed to braid Vance's hair.

"About 'wooing' Finney dumbass!" Robin grumbles, laying back against the bench Vance and Griffin were sitting on. Griffin rolls his eyes and pouts, turning to face Billy who was next to him.

"How about we try taking to him whenever we get the chance too? I mean most of us have classes with him right?" Billy suggests. Robin nods in agreement and Griffin does the same. Vance sits up a little as if he had a wake up call.

Vance hesitated at first but continues, "I don't have a class with him I think but that's not what I'm most concerned about. I'm pretty sure Finney is pretty scared of us, I mean he looked like he was about to shit his pants when me and Robin found him in the bathroom." Bruce speaks up as well to the new idea brought up.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure he knows we're all soulmates too." Griffin hums and let's go of Vance's hair, letting it flow nicely.

"If you observe him closely, he only really seems to be jumpy around us. If he's around other people he's a bit more calm, still kinda jumpy though." Griffin says while motioning Robin to come towards him. Robin follows his demand and sits in between Griffin and Vance. Griffin begins playing with Robin's hair and he hesitantly allows it, surprisingly. Most people would think it'd be Vance having a problem with people touching his hair. Well he did have a problem, but Griffin was his only exception. Robin on the other hand, he absolutely hated it when people touched his hair but Griffin was an exception...this time.

"Okay, so operation 'woo Finney' is a go?" Bruce smiles as he claps his hands together softly. Everyone nods while Billy groans.

"Can we please not call it that, it sounds...like we're weirdos." Billy makes a face while Vance laughs at him.

"Maybe cause' you are one." Billy elbows Vance gently. Vance shuts up but gives Billy a playful glare.

"Okay okay..but yeah operation 'woo Finney is a go." Vance grins looking at Billy's annoyed face. The others nod and begin discussing a few more ideas. Jeez, Finney has no idea what's coming for him.

...