Chapter 1 - A better life

Your Pov:

I slowly woke up and notice something different...I wasn't in my house?! I quickly stand up and went to a mirror and I was wearing pajamas? Last time I check I don't do have this kind of clothes. Heck, I don't even have money to buy this kind of clothes either...

I sigh as I decided to look around if I was kidnapped they better take care of me. The house was empty but there was food and furniture here was something I would definitely get if I had this kind of money... Oh well! My house now!

I smile happily as I became to cook for myself. Finally, I get to eat 3 meals a day!

" Meow " I heard a meowed and quickly turn around to see P/n?!

" P/n?! They kidnapped you too?! " I ran to hug him. " Whoever kidnapped us must be really nice!! " I said as I rubbed my cheek against his.

" W-will you stop that " P/n said which made me drop him...Did he just talk? I stare at him for a few seconds.

" Since when can you talk? " I asked. " What about the food you cook? " P/n said in anger. I immediately ran back to the stove and notice the food was slightly burned but at least I haven't burned down this house so it's ok!

" Phew...thanks P/n! " I said totally forgetting that cat knowing how to speak isn't normal.

As I was eating I keep staring at P/n. He still has his moon shape scar but it wasn't that...you know? Bloody...So I approach him and gently touch it with my finger and to my surprise, it was a part of his fur...

" It doesn't hurt?"  I asked in surprise. " Of course, it doesn't! " P/n said annoyed.

With teary eyes, I hug him. " We won't suffer anymore, P/n... " I said as tears roll down my cheeks as I remember the things we did to survive and eat back then...

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

You were watching T.V as you had P/n on your lap.

" Hey... don't you have school? " P/n asked you worriedly. " School? Didn't I dropped out a few years ago? " You said in confusion.

" Dropped out?! Are you crazy?!  You're 14, get ready for school! " P/n yelled at me so you quickly went to the bathroom and change not bother about your hair.

" I'm ready! " You said as you were by the door already. " Comb your damn hair! " P/n yelled as he throw a brush at you which you caught. " Thanks! " You said as you comb your hair.

You grab the bag P/n told you to grab and you walk to school.

Your Pov:

Everything is so different...But where is this school? Before I could ask P/n I noticed a beautiful short blue-hair girl.

Her beauty caught my attention and I realized we have a similar uniform so I should ask her... " Good morning! " I greeted her. " Good morning" She greeted back with a smile.

" Um...Do you know where my school is? " I asked nervously. " What's the name of your school? " She asked which made me pause....what was the name of the school?

I turned to P/n

" What's the name of the school I was supposed to go to? " I asked him but he look at me and just meow back.

I heard her laugh

" I'm sorry...but you can't just ask a cat " she said as she wipe her tear. I blink in confusion. P/n can talk but why won't he talk right now?

" Hm... judging by your uniform. We go to the same school" She said. " Really?! Then will you walk me there? " I asked excitedly.

" Of course" She said and we were on our way to school.