Chapter 18

MADISON POV:

I could tell by the expression on Liams' face ,that he ain't to happy to see Danielle at the photoshoot. He put his hand around my waist protectively. "What are you doing here?" he hissed at Danielle.

Danielle put on the sweetest smile she could manage and said : "I was invited."

"Who in Gods name invited you?" Liam said angrily.

"I did." I confessed. Liam looked at me ,disbelief in his eyes. Everyone else just stood there silent. Not wanting to cause anymore drama. "Liam" I paused and took a deep breath before continuing " I asked Danielle -"

"You could call me Dani." Danielle said ,interrupting me.

I smiled at her nonetheless "I asked Dani if she would be kind enough to come today."

"You asked her to come today?!"

"Yes." was my only answer.

Omigosh! He's mad. And I just don't mean mad ,he's furious. Liam balled up his fists and walked away ,heading towards the beach. Of course I followed behind him.

When I reached him , I found him sitting on the ground starring at the beautiful blue sea. "Liam?" I called him. He didn't look my way , he just kept starring at the waves crashing on the shore. "Liam listen to me." I say as I sat down next to him. "I know me inviting Danielle here wasn't the best idea I've ever had but it was the only way to make things right."

"Make what right? Have you forgotten that she's the reason we broke up?" he questions.

He still isn't looking at me so I answer his question. "No ,I haven't forgotten." I take my hand and place it under his chin ,forcing him to look at me. "But we have to learn how to forgive and forget."

We stare at each other for a while. His chocolate brown eyes starring into mine. "I guess your right." he finally said. I smile at my loving boyfriend.

Liam started to lean in ,wanting nothing more but to have his lips against mine; but before his lips meet mine we were rudely interrupted. "Sorry but you two are need on the set." We both nodded and got up from where we sat. As we walked back to the beach house Liam wrapped his arm around my waist keeping me close.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The photoshoot was pretty fun. Well at least it got fun after all the drama. Liam and I did talk to Danielle, and she did apologies. In the end we all decided that things happen for a reason, and even that event made Liam and I a stronger couple.

As the wardrobe people dressed me up in a lot of awesome clothes ,I felt like a little girl playing dress up. When I took a look at the pictures I was pretty pleased with the outcome. Brittany helped to dress me saying that the clothes they tried to get me in were quote "horrid". To be honest they kinda were.

"Brittany you should be stylest." I tell her.

"Stylest? Huh ,I never really considered that." she confessed.

I turn to look at her in disbelief. " You have never considered this as a career ?! Brittany you belong as a stylest!" I yell a bit too over the top.

"Stop being such a werido and take a look at yourself."

She pushed me towards the full length mirror and I took a look at myself. Wow. Is this really me? I looked at myself dumbfounded. I have never truly believed I was beautiful until this day.

"Sooo what ya think?" Brittany ask.

"I-I..." was all I was capable of saying. The dress is perfect. It a long silk white dress which hugs my curves a little to tight but still beautiful.

"You-You love it?" I turn to face Brittany ,my eyes getting a little watery. "Madison if you don't like it we could always find another one."

"No it's just that I love this dress it makes me feel...different. Good different." I hug Brittany tight in my arms. I then heard a faint knock on the door and look up.

Standing by the door ,stood my prince charming. He's wearing a black classic tuxedo,and a rose in hand. Brittany stepped away from me ,letting Liam have full view. "Wh-What you think?" I ask as I turn so he could see every inch of me in the dress.

Liam came and stood right in front of me. I took a quick look around the room and saw that Brittany was no longer with us.

"Where did Brittany go? She was just here." I say.

He smiled my favorite smile. "I guess she wanted to give us a little private moment." He leaned down and he began to kiss me.

This kiss is different though. Usually Liam would kiss me slowly and gently ,but at this moment this kiss is anything but that. This kiss is rough and fast to the point of need. I do need him and I do want him. I wrap my arms tightly around his neck , not wanting his lips to leave mine. Sadly they did but they never left my skin. He slowly kissed my neck. I started moan ,loving the way his lips felt on my skin. He started to suck on my skin ,leaving marks in it's place.

Every bone in my body wishes to push him away but at the same time they wish to hold him even tighter. But I have to do the right thing. Plus I don't think it would be appropriate if Liam and I did it right outside the shoot. "Liam" I say as I pushed him away at arms length. I look up to meet his gaze. His eyes filled with lust and passion. "We can't do this. At least not now." I tell him.

"Why not?" he asked as he took a step towards me.

I step back a little not wanting to be that close to him right now. "Well for one thing there is a full room of people outside waiting for us to come out." I say in a hushed tone. "And second of all I want to hold on to my innocence a little longer."

He started to laugh but he nodded in understandment. "I love you." he whispers in my ear as he pulled me into a hug.

"Not as much as I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OKAY WELL HEY GUYS HERE IT IS. I HOPE U LIKE IT. ITS JUST THT I WROTE ABOUT THE PHOTOSHOOT A LOT SO I DID WRITE ABOUT IT. THIS ALL I HAVE 2 SAY SO I GUESS THIS IS GOODBYE 4 NOW.

VOTE ,COMMENT??

BUT THANKS 4 READING LOVES*