Chapter 20

MADISON POV:

When I woke up this morning I woke up next to the most handsome man in the universe. Memories of what happened last night come rushing back to me.

The way his lips felt on my skin, the way his hands caressed my body, and they way we just clicked.

I love Liam Payne with all my heart and nothing will EVER change that.

"Goodmorning beautiful. Did you sleep well?" he asked when he noticed I had woken up.

I yawn and give him a warm smile "Yes I did. How about you?"

He gave me a mischievous smile and leaned in for a kiss. His naked body pressed up against my own. I could feel his morning hard on tickling my entrance and I was prepared of anything.

We were already naked under the covers so you could pretty much guess what he wanted to do. "Don't you have a flight to get to?" I ask as he kissed my jaw line.

"Maybe." he muttered against my skin.

I start to moan as his lips moved from my neck to my waist line. "Liam please ke-"

"Madison?!"

HOLY MOTHER FUDGEN CHETOS!

I push Liam off me and gather my clothing. "Get changed!" I whisper to Liam as I toss him his clothes as well.

MY MOTHER IS HOME!!

Without hesitation he starts to put on his clothes. "What are you going to tell her?"

"I don't know ,but I'll think of something. Just finish changing."

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Madison?" my mom called right outside my door.

HOLY SHIT!

I look over at Liam and scan him to make sure it's okay to get the door. I'm a little hesitant but I have too.

"Hey mom. What are you doing here?" I asked as soon as I opened the door.

"I live here."

No shit. "Mom weren't you gonna come back this afternoon."

"Change of plans. Speaking of plans where's Liam?"

FUCK!

"He's not here." I lie.

"Madison don't play stupid with me his car is right outside."

As soon as she said that ,Liam walked out if my closet. I'm grateful that he has all his clothes on.

"Hi Mrs.Torres." he gave my mom a small awkward smile.

My mom showed no emotion. Her lips were pressed in a hard line and her face is red in what I believe is fury.

"I know this looks wrong but before you start yell I must warn you that Liam has to go soon to catch his flight in time."

"Explain. NOW!!"

Oh goody...

....................................

SORRY LATE UPDATE AND ALL BUT I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON MY OTHER STORY 'FOREVER LASTING' PLEASE CHECK IT OUT ITS A LOUIS TOMLINSON STORY. WELL THANKS FOR READING AND NEXT UPDATE THIS WEEK HOPEFULLY.

BYE NOW LOVES*