chapter tres

"IT WAS ME!" gunner exclaimed at the top of his lungs, standing on the cafeteria table, drenched in semen. "w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-what??????!?!?!?!" ben stuttered. "this was all for you, bbg," gunner said. "our love is as big as your radioactive nut." (ben has testicular cancer) 

"GUNNER MCGRATH!!!!" principal silas coellner called, his blood boiling and his anger bursting. "COME WITH ME NOW~!!!!!" gunner hesitated.... what would he do? hesitantly, he followed the principal and went to his office. "alright boy... get on daddy's lap." gunner was so excited that he couldn't control his everflowing nut. he started to spank him so hard that all of his cheeks were as red as ben's. (delta wrote most of this part) "no daddy pwease!!!"  "sorry buddy. i'm sorry it came  to this." silas continued spanking little gunny bunny. in a fit of rage, ben busted   through the door and was so shocked he nut again and again and again and again and again and again until he drowned of nut overload. he groped and grabbed gunner-san's hand and did cpr so hard he came all over. (delta again) ben realized he needed to do mouth to mouth and was flabbergasted. "do it" gunner said, still unconscious and vulnerable. ben did what had to be done and his breath came inside gunner.