3

Harry and the others where waiting for their names to be called. They had gotten off the train about 30 minutes ago and now here they are being judged by the school.

Draco Malfoy called professor McGonagall. Draco went up and let the hat be placed on his head. Slytherin yelled the hat. The hat was taken off Draco's head and draco went to the Slytherin table.

Eventually Harry was called. Harry Potter called professor McGonagall. Harry walked up and the hat was placed on his head.

Slytherin!! Yelled the hat. The hole room went silent before the Slytherin table started clapping. Slowly the other house's started clapping as well.

Once he sat down other names where called and at the end Neville had ended up in Slytherin as well. How did you end up in Slytherin asked draco. Neville simply shrugged.

When can we eat complained someone. Once the headmaster makes his yearly speech replied another kid. Well at least we know not to eat now said Neville. Ya said Blaise.

A few minutes later and Neville was eating cheese cake with whipped cream on the side. Harry was having french toast and pumpkin pie. The others where having chicken, steak, salad, and pies of various types. 

So nev what do in your free time? asked Harry. Well usually I read but I've always liked sewing said Neville. Then why don't you? asked Drako. My grandmother said "sewing is for girls, you are a man, or at least you will be" explained Neville. That's awful said Blaise. Men sew all the time said harry.
I know but my grandmother insists that I do stuff like reading instead of sewing said Neville.

TROLL!!! yelled a voice. TROLL IN THE DUNGEON!!! yelled the same voice. The voice belonged to professor quirrell.The whole room erupted into whispers. thought you ought to know said professor quirrell before fainting. Is he dead yelled a red head from the Gryffindor table. He's just fainted ron said a girl with long brown hair.

Prefects take your houses to your common rooms yelled Dumbledore. Eight people stood up, two at each table and started ushering people out. The red head called Ron ran up to Harry. Hey, hey can you help me he asked hurriedly. With what? asked Harry sceptically. My friend, Hermione, I accidentally upset her and she ran off explained Ron. Ok, and? asked Harry. I'm worried the troll might get her said Ron. The troll is in the dungeons, she'll be fine if you go tell your prefects said Harry. Ron's face turned red and ran off.

Come on Harry called Drako. Harry turned towards his friends and hurried to catch up.