one

it was another long and exhausting night at the club. jisung was currently taking a much needed break in the backrooms, because his legs were just simply killing him that night.

he swore those high and sparkly stripper shoes soon will be the death of him.

'fucking hell' he groaned taking off one of the heels and put a bandaid on the angry red part that was bugging them the whole time they were performing on the stage.

'you good ?' felix asked as he walked in panting, with a stack of money in his slender hands. he dialed a four number code and opened his locker. he securely put a rubber band around the money and safely put it in his bag, closing the locker shut.

'yea, just got a fucking blister' han brushed it off and carefully slid back into his heel.

'ouch, that sucks' felix mindlessly said and walked over to the vanity, trying to fix up his makeup a bit.

'don't even act like you care, loser' he scoffed and playfully punched felix's arm, both of them giggling.

'are you going to your place or to minho's after?' the freckled boy asked, reapplying tinted lip gloss.

'probably minho's. he said he'll come tonight, maybe he will bring the mmhm,' jisung sarcastically cleared his throat and spoke in a mockingly deep voice 'the really hot friend, who'd you definitely let dick you down for free'

'ya! i don't talk like that!' felix glared and got highly defensive 'and what do you mean for free? i'm a stripper not a fucking prostitute'

'agree to disagree' han innocently shrugged.

'whatever' he shook his head.

the door suddenly swung open, startling both of the boys as a woman who was in her 30s suddenly barged in.

'it's really busy out there, ya'll should probably go and make some good money tonight'

it was their house mom. she was a wonderful woman who took the best care of her dancers. she had created a really comfortable and safe environment in the backrooms to get ready, take a break, shover and even sleep in.

there was this big space for different hygiene products, that she would always have stocked up to the max so the dancers could freely take and use whatever they needed. there were sanitary wipes for your body and your private parts since you always gotta look and smell good when working half naked. also a big variety of body soaps and lotions, different razors to shave, deodorants, toothbrushes and toothpastes.

she had everything there.

the house mom took her job very seriously - she would always make sure her dancers were safe and would never overlook any complaints about inappropriate touching or overall any verbal or physical assault, immediately banning them from the club for good.

'oh, i also bought new garters for my favourite dancers' she winked and handed them new black beautifully laced garters.

'oh my god they're so hot!' felix squealed at the sight.

'thank you, you're literally the best, ryujin!' han instantly took off his old garters and slipped on the new ones, immediately loving the look.

'you're welcome, ya'll totally deserve them. now go make their pockets hurt, thotties' she smiled, happy the boys liked her present.

'will do, captain' han joked and after giving himself a last look in the mirror, started walking towards the door but stopped right in front of it and turned to felix.

'good luck, bestfriend' felix said and leaned in, placing a quick peck onto han's lips.

'break a leg' he giggled and walked out, the loud music immediately making itself known to both of them.