Chapter Six: Persephone

Possible Trigger warning?? This chapter contains: intimidating scary man named Apollo(Asspollo)

It's been a week since the party, I guess word of my existence got out because everyday a different god has come up to our doorstep,asking for my hand in marriage.mainly Apollo and Aires.

It's getting really annoying,honestly. I don't want to get married to any of them. I tug at a flower mindlessly.

Just yesterday my mother announced that I would be joining the goddess of eternal maidenhood,without my permission,she said that it was just to get my gentleman callers a "wake up call." But I think that she actually plans on forcing me into maidenhood.

It's so weird, I don't like any of my suitors but I still want to get married. Just not to one of them.

I think back to my favorite part of the party. Hades. I've kept replying and replying our conversation in my mind. I keep thinking about him,for some reason.

...

"Hey! Perse!"

I groan, I must've fallen asleep. I open my eyes. Oh godsdammit! It's Apollo. He's practically on top of me! And he's all sweaty.gross.

"Apollo how...lovely." I say through gritted teeth.

"My presence is quite lovely isn't it,you are quite lucky aren't you."

I feel like I could throw up.never in my life have I ever met someone so incredibly narcissistic!and stupid.

"Yes,quite." I stand up, trying to politely exit the conversation.he stands up with me.

"Well the reason you are in my presence today is because, I've written you a song!"

Oh gods no,oh please for Gaia's sake anything but a song!

"I'm sorry apollo but, i have work to do and can't stop to listen to your song."

"Oh come on, you can spare ten minutes or so for me!"

Ten minutes! Not for the life of me.

"Again,I'm sorry but, I really can't. I  have something very important to do. Bye!"

"Ah playing hard to get, I see how it is."He steps closer.giving a intimidating grin.

"Well don't worry, I know what you want."he step's even closer.

I feel panic rise in my chest.I can't talk.I can't move.

He gets even closer.

I break out of my trance. I need to get out of here.

I bolt.