𝑰'𝒎 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒀𝒐𝒖 | 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐫

not mine

credits- mendesxcruel, tumblr

Tired knocks on the door woke you up from your nap. Rubbing your eyes, you got up to answer it.

When you opened it, you saw a very hurt Peter, with his face and arms injured, and tired, puffy eyes.

"Hey, y/n, I uh... came here to bring you your jacket, you left it at my place and forgot so I wanted to bring it back to you," he told you.

"Oh, thank you, Peter," you said, as you grabbed the jacket and put it aside, "but, come in. You look... terrible..., let me help you."

"Look, I appreciate your hospitality, but I can't stay-", he said, walking back to leave.

"Yes, you can. Now sit down before you fall over. Please."

He sighed, agreed and walked in, plopping onto your bed.

You grabbed the first aid kit you left beside your bed for when Peter was hurt like this.

"What happened in the mission?" you asked.

He cleared his throat, "almost failed... I got hurt really bad."

"Yeah, I can tell," you giggled softly at him, trying to make him laugh a bit.

He rolled his eyes and his lips couldn't help but curl into a small smile.

You grabbed a damp towel and started cleaning the wound on his cheek. Every now and then, he would complain about the pain.

While you were taking care of him, you noticed a tear falling from his eye.

"Peter, what happened?" he looked at you, "are you alright?", you asked, referring to his feelings.

He started crying, and then it turned into sobbing.

He desperately hugged you.

"I miss him, y/n... I miss Mr... Stark," he whimpered.

You pat his back lightly, "I know you do," you whispered.

He looked at you, "and I miss you too," he cried. "I keep going on these missions and we never have time for each other and-"

"It's okay, Peter," you smiled, now with your eyes filled with tears as well, "I know you're very busy, I worry about you so much and I hate to see you hurt like this..."

You held his hand and squeezed it a bit. "But I know how strong you are, physically and mentally. I know you are so strong and I am certain you're gonna get through this. I'm here for you, whenever you need me."

Peter continued crying, but your words gave him hope, which made him less miserable.

"Even if we aren't in the same place, together, I am with you. You are always in my thoughts, and I'll always be in yours," you grinned, "that's how we are going to get through this."

He leaned in and pecked your lips softly. As he backed away, he was beaming at you. He was a mess, of course, from all the injuries, the tiredness and the tears. However, he was with you, and that was all that mattered.

***