Natasha Romanoff x Reader

Credits: romanoffsbish

"Are poptarts considered a sandwich or ravioli to you?," you looked over at the blonde assassin with a pensive look., "Honestly, I'd say it's like a cross-breed.," the blonde nodded, then handed you one of her strawberry poptarts in apparent reward.

"Why did you think it was a good idea for our lover to meet your little sister?," Natasha shrugged with a soft smirk., "It's a good means of distraction Wands, don't you appreciate being able to do your reports without them clinging to you?"

Wanda shook her head., "No, I very much love my Y/N snuggles, they keep me warm and happy.," Natasha hummed, an air of agreement in the sound., "Yeah, but at least this way they aren't bored, right?"

Wanda looked back to you, her fond smile falling when you and the blonde were now missing., "Natasha!," the redhead turned to find the source of her worry., "Oh no."

"I'll check the garden," Wanda shrieked, and Natasha watched in amusement as her frantic lover unnecessarily took off in search of you, "Hey Siri, call my adorable troublemaker," her phone rang twice before you picked up.

"Hey Natty," she smiled at your happy tone., "Lena and I went to the store, we'll be back soon with more fruity raviolis.," she chuckled, "Okay lyubov', just be safe, and bring back some redbulls please."