The bank heist

Venom climbed out of the sewer hole up into the city, he was completely hidden in the darkness of the night. The symbiote was angry, it wanted revenge on its spawns, but it had no idea how they could find them. Those pests are hard to find when they don't want to be found. There are no leads for them to follow, nothing that can lead them to them. The only thing that they can do is go to the place where its spawns ambushed it and Gargan. So venom started swinging to the place where the ambush happened.

Venom couldn't believe how fun it was swinging with this new body of his, his new webs were so much stronger than his old ones. The symbiote wanted to go to the place where the five symbiotes came for it, venom wanted to go there. It was strange for venom to feel like he wasn't really in control of his body, like he was some kind of a puppet for the symbiote, but the power is too amazing to complain. With this power he knows he can do anything, he loves it.

Venom landed on the ground, there was no one around, this alley was cold and dead. The five symbiote may be long gone, but the symbiote could still sense their odor. How could it been so stupid, of course there was nothing here that it could use, they were smart enough to clean up after them. There was no blood or anything, why was it so stupid. Venom could feel the symbiote's anger, so he came up with a suggestion.

"EDDIE TOLD USSSSS THAT GARGAN ISSSS ALIVE! WE CAN GO AND SSSEEEE HIM!" Said venom.

The symbiote liked that so it agreed to his suggestion. After a short swing through the city, venom had arrived at the hospital where Gargan was held. The symbiote could sense Gargan so it knew what room he was in, it would be easy for them to get to him. Venom landed on the hospital wall next to the window that belonged to Gargan's room, then venom climbed in. Gargan looked like he was dead, he looked like a corpse. It was no surprise he looked like this, he was almost getting no support or medical treatment because he's a supervillain. A supervillain that many wanted to see dead. Then the symbiote got an idea, a great idea. Its spawns probably know that Gargan is alive, they know they left him half dead, so what if they pretend to be him?

A small part of Peter was waking up from the symbiote's hold, fighting through the darkness and the pain. He knew this was wrong, this is horrible, he knows he needs to get free from the symbiote. But when the symbiote started to change his body again, that small part went back to sleep.

Venom was surprised when he felt his body start to transform, it felt weird, he had gotten used to this body. The symbiote was changing them into Gargan's venom. There was not much difference about Gargan's venom, but what was most noticeable about his new body was his eyes. Now in the middle of his white lightning bolt eyes were two yellow human eyes that glowed. His body also became more slim and shiny, he now looked just like Gargan. Then the symbiote told him its plan and he found it perfect. Of course it was clear, they should pretend to be Gargan. This plan was genius. But there was one problem, what should they do about Gargan. Thankfully the symbiote had already come up with a solution with that, it made venom walk towards Gargan's unconscious body and made him open up his mouth.

 Thankfully the symbiote had already come up with a solution with that, it made venom walk towards Gargan's unconscious body and made him open up his mouth